“Loved it. One night stay.”

Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Loved it. One night stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had to book a place in Allentown quickly. I did my thorough research as I always do. This means I go right to the terrible reviews and move up to the excellent ones.

#1 issue for me whenever I choose a hotel is : Clean rooms.
#2 is noise. I can't get to sleep without complete silence and darkness.

The other hotels/motels in this area had various issues. It's a hot spot for families needing access to Dorney Park and Wild Water Kingdom. My Aunt stayed elsewhere and when I asked her how it was she said "How do I sum this up? Terrible."

I did not need a suite but I chose this facility based on its reputation. It ended up fulfilling both of my main requirements.

I reserved a one room suite but when I walked in the room we had a second bedroom and bathroom. It felt extravagant! And I loved it. The kitchen and the living room were in the middle with the bedrooms and bathrooms on each side. If I were having an extended stay I would be very pleased. Clean and organized.

I actually woke up early (which I never do) to just enjoy the space and chill with my husband, watching TV, eating fruit and drinking coffee. They have a continental breakfast in the downstairs dining area.

It's near the airport so there aren't any views but that was not important to me. In close proximity are all the chain shops and restaurants: Old Navy, DSW, Applebees, Red Robin, etc etc.

Also, they have an outdoor pool and pool lounge area.

The staff were lovely. Go here if you need to stay in the Allentown area either for an extended stay or for just a night or two. It is worth it.

*Note: This is a different Staybridge Suites than the one in Allentown West.*

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank VA A
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

Thank you for your comprehensive review as you have covered all aspects of your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New Providence, New Jersey, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed one night with a youth baseball team in town for a tournament. Well-run, clean and efficient. Nicely appointed rooms and sold pool and social area. Only drawback was a very small front-desk and check in area which was difficult to navigate when our large group (20+ people) arrived.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank NJFamilyofFive
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

We strive to give great and impressive sevice to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night with my daughter and her two friends for her 13th birthday. We got there early and I didn't think the room would be ready but I asked anyway and sure enough we were able to check in early. Really appreciated that! We reserved a junior suite, so the girls had their own space and I had mine. The rooms were clean, the kitchen area was well stocked with everything needed to make it a comfortable stay. The pool was nice, the girls enjoyed it. Breakfast was good, they enjoyed that too!! The entire staff was wonderful! They did not hesitate to assist in any way they could. Front desk staff was professional and courteous. Even the housekeeping staff was friendly. The building however, seems like it needs some improvements. Elevator was warm and musty, God forbid someone gets stuck in there! The girls were in their room and I heard all the noise thru the vents...Overall, we enjoyed the one night, not sure if I'll come back in a hurry...I'll try other area hotels first to compare.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Solange S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I travel to the Allentown on business on a regular basis. I have stayed in this hotel more than two dozen times. A few months ago the hotel went through a big staff change, which I did not immediately take to. I hadn't stayed there in a while and found myself booking with them again and I found that the current staff was very professional, courteous and helpful. The rooms are always clean, roomy and without any undesirable musty or locker room odor. The social "two" hour on Tuesday through Thursdays, (held between 5:30 and 7:30 pm), provides busy travelers with a light meal and adult refreshments. I will likely be staying there on average twice a month. They also provide a shuttle to area restaurants and attractions, including the Sands Casino in Bethlehem.

Room Tip: T he best rooms in my opinion are those facing the courtyard, and they are the most popular. make t...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brad P
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes me happy to read we exceeded your expectations and that you did give our property another chance in regards to hosting your reservation!

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Brick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Took my Girl Scout Troop To Dorney Park/Wild Water Kingdom.The staff was friendly and helpful. The girls enjoyed the heated outdoor pool and the adult supervised work out room. We enjoyed the free breakfast and the evening snack, but the evening snack goes fast and there is not alot of fixings/variety. We did a Dorney Package so the price was a great value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2014

We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around!

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom and were able to ultize our seasonal heated outdoor pool/whirlpool.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back to our property and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We met with family for a brief reunion and enjoyed the property, staff and surroundings. Upon an early arrival the staff was happy to rearrange our room for an early check in and an unexpected upgrade. The rooms were clean and the pool was refreshing. The hot tub was relaxing but the room was not ventilated well and the chemical smell was overwhelming when the bubbles were on. We stayed during the work week and had complimentary happy hour dinner and drinks. The surrounding area had great dining ( Italian ) and shopping. This is a great hotel with many offerings for all types of travelers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for writing a review about recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes me happy to read we exceeded your expectations!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property! Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.
Phila, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Staybridge is a clean and well maintained hotel situated in a commercial shopping block with chain restaurants adjacent. It is well situated close to Coca Cola Park (especially if you don't follow Google map directions). The open space layout of the decent sized room made it seem spacious, but for a family group would not allow for privacy. The mini-kitchen (which we did not use except for the refrigerator) was clean but basic although the only "table" would have been the desk or sideboard. Unfortunately, the pillows were flat and lumpy, making for a restless night. Also the breakfast room was understaffed for a hotel overflowing with guests on the Memorial Day weekend. This would have been a 4 star review except for these two problems. If there is a next time, I'll bring my own pillows.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank auntdee7
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2014

We work very hard to ensure our facilites and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around!

We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.