“great weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Crofton, United States
“great weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

checkin was easy and fast, the room was clean and comfortable and we would stay here again. There were water and hot drinks available in the lobby that was very much appreciated. It was quiet and we rarely heard anyone in the hall and there was never a noise problem.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Karen S
Rick B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 28 October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Clean, organized, easy check in, smoking room, great pool and Jacuzzi, wonderful staff...everything about this hotel was awesome. The price we got was so reasonable! I would highly recommend it. Great lobby with coffe, snacks, lemon water etc.

1 Thank divorcednhappy
Harrisburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

The whole stay was easy and stressfree. We had no problems. Everything was smooth and easy. Nice facility without a lot of noise. The facility was in great shape. Used the gym which was very nice, but could use more items. Breakfast was good and the people were great. The foot was good and the selection was acceptable. Look forward to staying there again.

1 Thank Alan B
Rick B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
mtkcafe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My new regular hotel Allentown. I use to stay at wingate Wyndham at Dorney but the rooms have been neglected the past 2 years. This hotel however, is very clean, convenient and comfortable. The price is also right.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mtkcafe
Philadelphia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

No lie, at 1230-130 at night, there were bagpipers playing loudly in the main lobby. The staff did absolutely nothing to stop this even though we complained multiple times. If you want a quality night's sleep, I would not recommend this hotel. Plus the pillows are very uncomfortable.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Justin K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Jennifer,

We appreciate you taking the time to review you stay with us, guest feedback only helps us to improve our product. We want to apologize for leaving you under the impression that were doing nothing about the situation, we did handle the situation as quickly as we could. We had many groups in the hotel that evening and finding the right balance to try to please everyone is not always easy. We do, however, understand the need for rest and relaxation and your requests that night did not fall on deaf ears. Security was brought in that evening to handle the situation as best as possible.

Again, we thank you for honest feedback and we would love to see you back in the future.
Harrisburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great location. Shopping Mall across the street from hotel. Number of resturants around hotel. Close to airport. Hotel has an airport shuttle. Breakfast Staff and Front Desk very helpful. Hotel, pool and workout room is clean.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Kimberley T
HGIABA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Pearl River, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable; however you hear all the traffic on the highway all night long. The front desk staff are awesome and accomadating!! The hotel offers a sit down breakfast in the lobby area, great selection of food items. There is waitress service for a hot breakfast, however, service is slow. The tables are left dirty far too long; there are no bus boys/girls and no one takes the lead it getting the table clean so no one has to stand around and wait for a clean table to sit and eat their breakfast. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again, it is convenient to many stores, and events in the area!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TerriH1641
HGIABA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback and business at my property. I am very happy that my staff made your stay as pleasant as possible. We pride ourselves in making sure our guests are well taken care of. Once again thank you in advance for your business and feedback and hope to see you staying with us in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Allentown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown
Renaissance Allentown Hotel
Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport
Hampton Inn by Hilton Allentown
Hyatt Place Bethlehem
Hyatt Place Bethlehem
#2 of 14 in Bethlehem

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport? Share your experiences!