Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Branson, Missouri
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed one night for business and it was a really good stay. Room was clean and spacious. Hotel staff excellent. Breakfast was a made to order and you paid a little extra which was a little different then we are use to but good. Would diffently stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ShellyBranson_MO
Justin K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thanks for your gracious comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had another great visit at a Hilton Garden Inn - this time in Allentown. All the amenities you need at an affordable price you can find at a Hilton Garden Inn - rooms have all the amenities you need, snacks and miscellaneous items you may have forgotten to bring are always available for purchase in the lobby, fitness center, convenience location and the customer service from the staff was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ELCosmo123
Justin K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon!

Happy Holidays!
Middleburg, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent quiet. Excellent sleep. Excellent breakfast options and fast for morning deadlines. Staff was attentive and eager to help. Parking was close with multiple other food options closeby. My wife and I stop here every time we need lodging in the Bethlehem Area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Paul S
Justin K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Paul S,

Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review on your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel. Please join us again if your travels bring you to the Lehigh Valley so you can experience our new restaurant, the Garden Grille and Bar, due to open in January.

Again, thank you and Happy Holidays!
Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

A very clean, comfortable and pleasant hotel. My room had a Keurig coffeemaker as well as a microwave and fridge, which is great. Very helpful and gracious staff too. An excellent feature of Hilton Garden is their free van/shuttle service. I took it back and forth to a concert I attended while staying there and didn't have to worry about finding my way or parking and walking alone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Susan P
Dear Susan P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review on your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our new Keurig coffeemakers as well as our complimentary shuttle service. We would love to see you again in the future so you can experience our new Garden Grille which will be opening in January.

Again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Highland Heights, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We really enjoy this hotel. In Allentown several times each year for our daughter who goes to Muhlenberg. Like the prior poster, I am often with my family.
The HGI is always spotless with professional staff. There is a made to order breakfast with table service ( just like grown ups :) ).The rooms are sizable but hardly glamorous.

We think this HGI is one of the best options in Allentown.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank travelingfamilysdko
Rick B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback and business at my property. I am very happy that my staff made your stay as pleasant as possible. We pride ourselves in making sure our guests are well taken care of. Once again thank you in advance for your business and feedback and hope to see you staying with us in the near future
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days. I have stayed at a few other Hilton garden inns as well and am never dissapointed. They are clean and comfortable. My room was on the first floor. The view wasn't good, looked like a bunch of trucks or something. Being on the first floor was very convenient to the lobby and pool. The pool was nice but a little cold. The hot tub was a good temperature but one of the covers that should have been on the floor was not attached and I almost slipped on it.

I had the bed and breakfast package which includes breakfast. This one was setup a little different than the other Hilton garden inns. At this one the server took your order for the hot items and there was a cold buffet. The hot items are cooked to order and are very good. The pastries at hotels are never very good but I always try them. Not good. They also have cereal and fresh fruit. I prefer the setup at the other Hilton garden inns where you order your hot items with the chef.

The staff was very friendly. There is coffee and tea/hot chocolate set up all day but every night I had to ask for hot water because the hot water urn was empty.

Overall, I like Hilton garden inns however this one had a few things that were not so great in my opinon. These things would not prevent me from staying here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lilkarebear7
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Let me preface this by saying that I take a lot of weekend/overnight trips with my family so we stay at a lot of hotels. We go to different areas of PA a lot and even if we go back to the same area (as we did with this trip, to Crayola Experience), we rarely stay in the same hotel unless the stay was truly impressive. That being said, we would probably not come back to this hotel again. I wouldn't say there was anything terribly wrong with the hotel but there was nothing really outstanding about it. For one night, it's not a real big deal and it may seem like I'm being nit picky about some things but like I said, we stay at a lot of hotels and you would really have to make it worth our while to come back. With so many hotels to choose from, we don't mind paying a few extra dollars for a more pleasant stay. The positives, the room was clean and shower pressure was decent, check in was smooth and they have an indoor pool (a requirement with any hotel I book) and a hot tub. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room. There was also a microwave and Keurig coffee maker also but we didn't use them. Some of the less than positives; the pool was very small and not heated as stated on the website. With myself, my husband and my daughter in the pool, it's great! But once another family came in, it was crowded. The bed was not very firm. Not a big deal for me but my husband's back is not the greatest so sleep for him did not come easily. I'm a bit of a light sleeper so it took me a little longer to fall asleep due to noises in the hallway and adjoining rooms so the walls are a little thin. We didn't try the breakfast so don't know how that is. So these points may not be a deal breaker for you so just take the review for what it is! Just my opinion!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank luluvision
Justin K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review on your most recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is important to us as it only helps us to improve our product for future guests. We noticed that your had mentioned that our pool is not heated as advertised. We do heat our pool to 72 degrees, maintenance has checked into it to make sure that the heater is working properly and they did not find anything that would cause the water not to be heated.

Again, we thank you for the feedback. Have A Great Day!