“lunch”

On The Border Mexican Grill
Ranked #66 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunwoody
“lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

slow service... food was average...very busy, seemed like they were understaffed.
I liked that it was easy to get to. Actually was looking for Panera, but I found this instead.

Visited May 2014

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Excellent, hot food. HUGE portions.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Had lunch the other day with the lady of the house. We were both starving. We were seated immediately by the hostess. We beat the lunch crowd apparently. The chips have gotten bigger! Awesome. Love the salsa. Not too spicy, not too bland. If you're sensitive to spices, you'll find it spicy. I got the Bordarito and the lady of the house got the tacos.

Cindy our server has a great sense of humor and brought our drinks out right away. She suggested that there's a "lunch portion" for the Bordarito. No thanks.

The Bordarito was HUGE. Took half of it with me. The flavors are authentic like Riviera Mia. Hot and was still hot even when I took it with me. The sour cream is nice and thick (ask for it) and not runny like at other Mexican restaurants. No. Sorry, sour cream isn't supposed to be runny.

Absolutely great flavors all the way. Plenty of steak in the Bordarito.

Took the chips, salsa, sour cream and my side salad (that came with the Bordarito) all with me.

The lady of the house loved the tacos but is sensitive to salt. She didn't care. We love this franchise.

Read my other reviews: On the Border's up there with the best of them. Yeah, I've had them all.

We'll be back.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Ate waaay too much..”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I LOVE Mexican food, so I'm not surprised I loved this place... the food was fantastic and reasonably priced... staff was super friendly and attentive! The only inconvenience is that you have to wind your way around many shops to get to it, but it's worth it.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Not impressed by any means”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I swear, all Mexican chains are the same. They all have the same decor, bring out the same chips and salsa-one you can eat and the other burns off the roof of your mouth. Then you get your entree which ends up all together on the plate. Here, there is an option to choose two, three or four different items off the menu to make your own entree plate but the problem is that I didn't know what the heck I was choosing from or the difference of each item presented. Very confusing, not impressed and I didn't even have left overs for a doggie bag. The chips that were served with the salsa were so big, they had to be broken to be able to dip and eat them and then you ended up with a bunch of crumbs in the bottom of the basket. Won't be back no matter how many coupons they throw at me. Jack Creek, please come back!!! Oh, and if you decide to eat outside, you get a great view of Rt. 22!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican Food, Great Service, Great People”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

OTB has really great Mexican food, chips, Sopapillas, burritos, queso, etc. We enjoy eating there and the staff is great, especially Matt, he remembers what we eat each time we go there!! They are always offering specials and free queso emails. Great place to enjoy a meal!!

• Visited March 2014