“Nice spot for lunch.”

Ranked #186 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Went to OTB for lunch during our recent trip to Allentown PA. I had the sampler and the wife had chicken nachos. Both were very good and the portions so large that we could not finish. Quick and friendly service made the stop even better. If you're looking for Mexican in the Allentown airport area give OTB a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch with my husband at OTB. The hostess was nice and quick. Our waitress, on the other hand, was a different story. We were greeted by her and her swollen, infected, facial piercing. I'm not up on food industry standards but this did not seem sanitary nor was it appetizing. The menus & tables were sticky. The windows were filthy. The restrooms were in poor shape. Our lunch was served and it was ok at best. Everything is salty. The queso tastes like velveeta. Once we finished our meal, we waited for about 20 minutes to get our check. Our waitress was at the table behind us discussing her infected piercing, her tattoos, her mothers tattoos, etc. Needless to say, we won't be returning.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My visiting family loves the On the Border chain, so I was excited to bring them to the one near my home. We were greeted and seated quickly. Then our experience went downhill. The chips and salsa was already on the table, but it was hard to eat the spicy salsa without having any drinks. Our bar drinks took awhile to get, and the sangria swirl was halfway melted by the time it got to the table. We ordered the queso and guacamole appetizer, and the cheese arrived with a hard layer on top and it was luke warm. The guacamole was forgotten originally, and when it did arrive, it was made with non ripe avocados (which had hard, big chunks). Our waitress didn't come around much, and we were left with empty drinks and no chips. I have a feeling that our food and drinks sat around too long before they made it to the table.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Food was very good and service was excellent. Definitely go there again. The margarita was too shelf. The floor was a little dirty but it was late in the evening

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were leaving for vacation the next day to Mexico and the kids wanted Mexican.

We went for dinner on a Sunday night. When we arrived, we were seated promptly and our drink order was taken. I gave the waitress a coupon for a free queso dip, which I received from attending an Iron Pigs game. The appetizer was bought out promptly with along with our chips and salsa.

We all ordered "Pick 2" entrees. The kids had empanadas/tacos and I had a chicken enchilada and a beef taco. Portions were large and plentiful. The food was hot when it arrived.

The waitress checked on us throughout the meal. Would eat there again.