“A place to get involved and refreshed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pines Dinner Theatre

Pines Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Pines Dinner Theatre. We hope you'll join us for our fabulous food, spectacular shows, and our one-of-a-kind country-casual hospitality. Located in the heart of the West End Theatre District of Allentown, we'll give you a great afternoon or evening of entertainment, at a price that won't break the bank! Our shows are always changing, but whether you're joining us for a Broadway style musical, an interactive murder mystery, or our one-of-a-kind Christmas show, you're guaranteed an evening of entertainment that you'll be talking about for weeks to come.We hope you'll join us here at the Pines Dinner Theatre, Allentown's most unique entertainment experience!
Allentonw PA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A place to get involved and refreshed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The variety of staff who do many roles, various plays that take you away for 2+ hours, and a nice meal. Watch who meets you, she may be singing, or playing an instrument.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Frank S

Mohnton, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Average and disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Average, predictable show with mediocre food.... this turned out to be a disappointing evening spent here....

5 Thank Carol G
Lenhartsville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Why Do Fools Fall in Love?"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

The Pines Dinner Theatre in Allentown is THE BEST!!! When you arrive you are treated like family...you sit down to an incredibly delicious meal (haven't ever had one that wasn't delicious). The waiters and waitresses are great...they even SMILE! The shows are FANTASTIC...I usually say it has been a successful show if I laugh and cry (can't think of any that I didn't do both!). It is very reasonably prices, conveniently located...cozy venue to enjoy great shows!!! Looking forward to seeing "I Love a Piano." As I said in the beginning...IT'S THE BEST!!!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank TLC7789
Alburtis
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Interesting shows for locals.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

I have gone with my red hat group to this theatre.
The shows are okay, but nothing like the theatres in Lancaster.( Dutch Apple, Rainbow or American Music Theatre)
The actors are the waiters & waitresses who work in the theatre.

I am not impressed with their food & I feel it is quite over priced. I would rather travel to Lancaster to see a more professional show & eat much better food.

Visited May 2012
7 Thank Ilene M
Pines D, Owner at Pines Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide a quality entertainment and dinner experience for all our guests. I'm sorry you felt that your visit was not up to our standards of excellent dining and professional theatre.

I do want to briefly respond concerning your comments about our performers. While you may see one or two actors working in the dining room during dinner, all of our actors are professional, paid performers that we recruit from across the country. In fact, when you visit some of our friends (Dutch Apple or American Music Theatre, to name two) you'll see performers in their shows who have also recently graced our stage.

Once again, I'm sorry that you did not find your visit up to par. I invite you to contact me at the theatre, so I can learn more details about your visit to the Pines Dinner Theatre, and I look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Oliver Blatt
Producer
Pines Dinner Theatre
Bernville, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

We went to the Christmas show the week prior to Christmas and had a wonderful time. The show was unique and very well done. It was right on the money with the way a teenage girl would act meeting new family members. My wife and I could relate really well. The food was fantastic and the company was excellent. We ate with someone we just met and enjoyed their company very much. We have never had a bad meal or show. I would recommend this to all ages.

Visited December 2012