“Love this place!”

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I can't say enough about the food and service that I have received at Lazeez. I always feel like I am at a friend's house when we eat there. It's not remotely fancy, but it's clean and comfortable. If you don't know what to make of the menu, they are very good at explaining what everything is and the size of the portions.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank GinaBenina

“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Very authentic. Adman is very energetic and super nice. Even gave me free dessert. They remember what your favorite dishes are. Very eager to train his staff about great customer service.

2 Thank Jeff B
“Nice "quick stop"”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My wife and I have visited Lazeez Grill on several occasions. In each case, we have found the service to be fast and the food of good quality. While the ambiance is not a lot better than that of a traditional fast-food restaurant, the restaurant is clean and the noise at a low level. We happen to enjoy foods of the mediterranean countries, and the menu at Lazeez fills that bill quite well. The food has a bit of a kick, but is not overly spicy; the portion sizes are quite ample. The staff is friendly and courteous. A nice place to stop in for a quick bite.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Richard D
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Good Middle Eastern place in a strip mall”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

This was the second time I went to Lazeez, which was found through excellent reviews on Yelp. The owner is very friendly and they make some tasty pita wraps (I had chicken) and humus. You order at the counter and the owner brings your food out to you. It is in a strip mall on Tilghman off 309, just about 1 mile from the exit off the NE extension of the PA turnpike.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank kt3
Schnecksvill, PA
“Average Food”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I recently tried this restaurant. I found the food to be about average. The quality does not compare to the Aladdin Restaurant in Allentown, PA, which is another Mid-Eastern restaurant.
I wish I lived closer to Aladdin, I find it the best for this type of food.

• Visited December 2012