“Great hole in the wall”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
“Great hole in the wall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I was just driving around, and happened to land right in front of the restaurant. Enthusiastically cheerful service, Great food. It hit the spot, and I'll be back when I can.

Baltimore, MD
“Consistently excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

Don't be discouraged by Lazeez's unassuming strip mall location or simple decor. The food and service at Lazeez is consistently excellent. We have been dining at Lazeez for three years and each visit leaves us highly satisfied and looking forward to the next. Lamb and chicken kebabs are grilled perfection. Hummus is always smooth, creamy, and full of flavor. Pita is always warm, the shawarma is tasty, and fatoush salad and rice are fresh and delicious accompaniments. We love their food so much, we have had them cater events-- also perfectly executed, with trays of grilled meats hot and ready to go at the appointed time. In sum, Lazeez is more than worth it-- go hungry and leave happy.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Great food + Friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wasn't expecting to find such great food on my day trip to Allentown, but my lunch was fantastic and the staff were all super friendly. I'd go out of my way to end up there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jack S
Montpelier, Vermont
“Mediterranean Oasis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Friendly service, great food, excellent value. My husband and I both had the beef shawarma. I also tried the spinach pie which is delicious. I haven't had spinach pie this good since I left Pgh. The baklava and namoora are also delicious.

• Visited October 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“What a find!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Had falafel, lamb kabob, stuffed grape leaves and an egg plant like hummus (forgot the name) that was amazing!!!! No frills atmosphere and the prices may seem a bit higher but then you eat the food and you realize this is high end home/hand made food. Everything tasted fresh!!! Basically it's was an amazing deal from a cost benefit perspective. The service was super friendly and helpful. They brought us over a taste of dessert. Eating low carb but if I was not I would have ordered multiple dessert. The restaurant is Syrian in origin and if you are familiar they make the most amazing desserts. I will go back soon for a treat and order multiple desserts cause I saw them and they are fantastic and the sample they gave us was indescribably GOOD!!!

• Visited September 2013