“A NEW FAVORITE”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Knowing that my husband and I would be traveling to Allentown, I selected this restaurant from the great reviews on Trip Advisor. I was very impressed by the friendly gentleman at the counter. I ordered two felafel wraps to go and was served in under 5 minutes with the addition of two small desserts in our bag, "on the house". My husband and I both agreed that it was a very generous portion of the best falafel that we have ever had. I am anxious to return to Allentown and will definitely revisit Lazeez.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I was just driving around, and happened to land right in front of the restaurant. Enthusiastically cheerful service, Great food. It hit the spot, and I'll be back when I can.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Don't be discouraged by Lazeez's unassuming strip mall location or simple decor. The food and service at Lazeez is consistently excellent. We have been dining at Lazeez for three years and each visit leaves us highly satisfied and looking forward to the next. Lamb and chicken kebabs are grilled perfection. Hummus is always smooth, creamy, and full of flavor. Pita is always warm, the shawarma is tasty, and fatoush salad and rice are fresh and delicious accompaniments. We love their food so much, we have had them cater events-- also perfectly executed, with trays of grilled meats hot and ready to go at the appointed time. In sum, Lazeez is more than worth it-- go hungry and leave happy.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wasn't expecting to find such great food on my day trip to Allentown, but my lunch was fantastic and the staff were all super friendly. I'd go out of my way to end up there again.

1  Thank Jack S
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Friendly service, great food, excellent value. My husband and I both had the beef shawarma. I also tried the spinach pie which is delicious. I haven't had spinach pie this good since I left Pgh. The baklava and namoora are also delicious.