“Our first time at a Red Robin, what a nice surprise!”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #41 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Staten Island, New York
“Our first time at a Red Robin, what a nice surprise!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We love that it was right next to our hotel Hilton Garden Inn, very convenient! The waiter was more than excellent, the food extra delicious and the variety of items on the menu incredible! Don't forget to order the "Tower of Onion Rings", extraordinary!

Visited June 2013

Trenton, Canada
“the best burgers in town”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

my boys states that they were the best burgers they have ever had one had a chicken burger and two had cheese burgers...the waitress was such a sweet girl filled the kids constantly...wow even the hubby loved that's the hard one to please

• Visited June 2013
Englewood, Florida
“Consistantly Good”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have a food allergy. When I go to Red Robin I know I can get what I need to get. many locations have gluten free buns (for an upcharge) and they lettuce wrap the burgers or chicken if you request it.

Visited April 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
“Hot Food, Place looked like it had been busy at 9pm on Friday night”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The place looked like it had been quite busy earlier, our waitress, seemed tired but was very nice. The food was Hot and well presented. I like going here, i would recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“My daily retreat for dinner”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This location was the most convenient, of all the restaurants around, so I visited on several occasions. the food is very good. However the staff especially Courtney at the bar are very friendly. They make each customer feel as if we re in our own local establishment. keep up the great work.

Visited May 2013