“Enjoyed it so much, we went back”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Suffern, New York
“Enjoyed it so much, we went back”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were in Allentown for the weekend to visit Dorney Park. We had a meal here upon arrival our first evening. The service was great and I was really surprised how much I enjoyed my meal. (sirloin...they really cooked it great!)
We decided to eat here again on our last evening. Same experience.

Visited May 2014

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Won't be Back Anytime Soon”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

There is nothing special enough about this restaurant (in the very crowed casual dinning market) that will make me put up with the rude maître d'. My head almost exploded when she rolled her eyes at me. I had to take stock to think if it was me - nope.

I might be back in a year or two, after she is fired.

(We went across the parking lot to Bamboo. It was excellent.)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Monty1230
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food at this restaurant was good and portion size was plentiful also.One thing that was problematic was the lack of servers on the shift when we were there.It was during the week so there were only two to three waitstaff on but they were kind and attentive to our needs and also they were concerned about the food wait times.Will go back just for that reason..

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank traveler457700
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Good Food -- Bring Sweater!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My family went to dinner at TGI Fridays in Allentown on a Friday Night. The restaurant area was not crowded, but the bar area was full. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. The drinks and food were all very good. I enjoyed a filet mignon with my parmesan fries, but the broccoli that came with the meal was not warm at all (I did not eat them). My hubby enjoyed his Jack Daniel's ribeye. My son had the Jack Daniel sirloin with mashed potatoes. We started with a sampler appetizer which included wings, mozzarella sticks, and hot pretzel sticks. The meal was very good (minus the cold broccoli) and we were all very full! One note: The restaurant was very cool and even though I was dressed appropriately for most places, I was very cold. I even noticed another patron wearing gloves while dining. Bring a Sweater!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mrsgfhjr
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always a good Choice”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

In the town I live TGI is always crowded, I love the place hate the wait. I want about 5pm on a Saturday, hardly no wait, the food was delish, and service was fast and friendly.

Visited September 2013