“Good burger.”

Dining options: After-hours
Rockville Centre, New York
“Good burger.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Got to my hotel around 10 and was starving. Figured since it was across the street I'd give it a try. Typical diner, nothing fancy. Had the bacon cheeseburger with fries. Don't know if it was because I was hungry, but it was really good. Thing was pretty big, enough for my wife to have a few bites.

• Visited July 2014

Pawnee
“Good food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Went to this restaurant last night with my husband and parents. It was very clean and the service was good. I had the cheeses teak quesadilla and it was very good. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals. I was impressed with the variety of food available on their menu.

• Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Not many places to choose from”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When driving up to it my first impression was that it was a restaurant, but once walking in it was a dinner. The staff was fussing with each other because a person was given a larger table then she had and was mad that she was not given the chance to work together on it. The grilled Ham and cheese sandwich had one very thin slice of ham on it. The French fries were good. The waitress never checked on me. There are not many places around this area to eat so they have your attention to eat here. They were busy and it looked like business people having lunch, older people that are regulars and construction crews.

• Visited May 2014
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed in Customer Service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have eaten at this local restaurant plenty of times. This morning, however is the LAST. I met my mom there for breakfast (we do this once a month - first time here) and we were rushed and treated with bad attitudes. We were rushed when we first got there and then forgotten about when we both wanted some more coffee/tea. I have never in my life had to go up to the wait staff and ask for more coffee. They were just sitting around talking amongst themselves. It wasn't busy at that time. We were there for 2 hours (we make it well worth their time - we tip like we are 2 or 3 tables, we fully understand it is unfair to them to lose tables) - still open tables in the same server's space - and were given attitude again for sitting there so long. Well, when we were asked "how was everything", my mom told them the food was great but the service and attitude was horrible. They actually could have cared less about us. They sided with the attitude of the waitresses. IN fact, the manager suggested we should have gotten up from our table and moved somewhere else (we had already eaten and were just talking, BUT he then wanted us to take up someone's table without ordering. Hmmm...makes no sense!) I, myself, have a retail store and if my staff ever treated someone like they treated us this morning, they would be gone!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lizzie3900
Coon Rapids, MN
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Excellent food and large variety. Very good service. Nice to have a local restaurant rather than a chain.

Visited March 2014