“Better Than All the Rest!”
Review of Josh Early Candies

Josh Early Candies
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Allentown
Streamwood, Illinois
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Better Than All the Rest!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was introduced to Josh Early canines when I treated to some dark chocolate covered almonds and I was hooked. This chocolate is better than Godiva and all the rest, in my opinion. I was in PA last month and was able to visit the store. It is huge, they are very generous with samples (you can try before you buy). Expensive candy but the quality warrants the price.

Visited May 2014

allentown,pa
8 attraction reviews
“excellent”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

go no where else for chocolates! just walk into the place and the smell is amazing!
No attraction just great candy!

Visited May 2014
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent chocolates!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The chocolates, peanut rolls and other yummy items are excellent at these shops. Unfortunately they could stand a lesson in customer service at the Tilghman Street location. Everything is an inconvenience and they are sadly set in their ways. Were it not for the quality of the product, the woman (almost nuns) who run this location are allowed to get away with murder in terms of their attitudes.

Visited January 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Everything a Candy Store Should Be!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We visited Josh Early Candies one evening, intending to pop in for 10 minutes - talk about a miscalculation! After a delightful exchange with a Josh Early staff member, we left laden with delicious mints and gorgeous, hand-picked, chocolates almost an hour later. What a delightful experience! They were patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about their products (we were buying chocolate as a gift for gluten-intolerant folks so their help was greatly appreciated). The store is spotlessly clean and the selection can't be beat. Josh Early Candies is a "must-see" in Allentown!

Visited November 2013
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great chocolate and great customer service!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been shopping at this candy store for years. It has the best quality chocolate in the Allentown, Pa., area. It was my 25th wedding anniversary and I wanted to surprise my wife with a ruby and diamond ring and a diamond heart. I went to Josh Early Candies with the jewelry. I explained I wanted to hide the jewelry in a box of candy. The female clerk was so cooperative, she wrapped each box in the brown paper that they line the candy boxes with. This made the boxes disappear. Then we filled the box with nonpareils, the jewelry couldn't be seen. This is typical of the customer service at this store. The candy at this store is the finest you will ever taste. Worth the visit for great service and great candy.

Visited September 2013