“Amazing food and people”
Review of Hummus House

Hummus House
Ranked #18 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: We cater to vegetarian / Vegan / and gourmet Boar's Head hero sandwiches that will satisfy the hungriest appetite. We buy all of our produce locally and support small business like our selfs. We prepare old family recipes from scratch, We don't fry we bake even our falafel is baked for a healthy vegan sandwich. My self, my wife and son own and operate this small neighborhood restaurant hope you will join us for a meal. "we are all about flavor" Thank You.
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent and the owners absolutely wonderful people! I come here regularly and have never been disappointed. My 90 year old mom had a sandwich and her comment was: Albert sure does know how to make a good sandwich! So whether you want Middle Eastern treats or more traditional deli, this is the place!

2  Thank MCH16
There are newer reviews for Hummus House

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We adore this place! The food is so fresh and flavorful, and I really appreciated the vegan options! Prices were very reasonable for the quality and the customer service was fantastic! We felt right at home. We shared the roasted red pepper hummus which was really tasty. The whole wheat pita that we chose seemed to bland out some of the flavor, so i would suggest sticking with the white. The hummus itself was great! I had the falafel panini with the red pepper paste as suggested by the owner. The flavor was out of this world! The portion was enough for two people and I ended up bringing half home. My husband had the sejok panini and said the flavor was awesome. We shared a pistachio baklava and triple chocolate chip cookie which were very good, followed by the arabic coffee. Such a nice ending! A lot of care goes into making this food and we loved that they pickled their own vegetables. We are still raving about the flavors and can't wait to come back! Thanks for an exciting meal!

3  Thank krislynn1016
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I tried this Café for the first time. The food is Middle Eastern/American. The dishes we tried were very good. I had an Artichoke, Mushroom, Pepper dish over fresh mixed greens. It was topped with the Houses own Reduced Balsamic Dressing. This was excellent.
My husband had a Pressed Ground Beef Sandwich with their herbs and spices. I tasted it, and it was also delicious. We got a Triple Chocolate Cookie and Baklava Cookies to take home, and they were good, also. Try this new Café, we were impressed.

2  Thank 1naturegirl

Been to Hummus House? Share your experiences!