“Another New Favorite Restaurant”
Review of Grille 3501

Grille 3501
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 462 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“Another New Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Really terrific. Called that afternoon and got a reservation. When we showed up early, though very crowded, they seated us immediately. Lovely service. Chic decor. But the food is what makes it. It was described beautifully, was reasonably priced, LOOKED AND TASTED OUT OF THIS WORLD! Yes, I have to shout. I ordered the vegetarian entree (a picture of which I will post) and it was amazing. Tofu with vegetables, lentils, ginger. The texture, color and flavors - all blended to make it one of my favorite all time time entrees. No kidding. My companion had a dessert which had a home made carmel sauce with cracked sea salt. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. We'll be back.

• Visited February 2013

Woodstock, Vermont
“What a find for a weary traveler!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Actually, we discovered this off-the-beaten-path restaurant a year or so ago. I should have written a review then but I will now. We often travel from Vermont to Asheville, NC going through Allentown on I-78/Rt.22. Once on our way back we saw a sign for "Grille 3501" on the road and thought we'd give it a try--SO glad we did. We now try to alter our itinerary so that we spend the night close by just so we can eat here. What better compliment is there?! We try to eat at the bar and they offer an unbeatable "happy hour" deal of 1/2 price appetizers M-F before 6pm. Such a deal! The food is absolutely wonderful, offering great and inventive selections for meat and non-meat eaters (we eat seafood) alike. The drinks are not cheap but a good pour. Suffice it to say--give this place a try, whether you're a local or are passing through like we are. It is an easy navigation off I-78 to Rt. 22. Do it; you'll be glad you did.

• Visited February 2013
Allentown
“We love happy hour!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I can really only vouch for happy hour, but a quick stop after work with my husband with beer or martinis and appetizers are delicious and a nice segway through the work week. Treat yourself to an awesome food and drink treat! Make the rest of the week go down much easier!

Visited December 2012
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My girlfriends and I had a lovely meal and dinner experience at Gille 3501 this Friday. Excellent service, with yummy specialty drinks including the ginger martini! Delicious! For appetizers we enjoyed dumplings and spring rolls, both of which were beautifully presented and mouthwatering. The salad was fresh and our dinners were exquisite. I had the filet mignon, rare, with asparagus. We all loved our food and the outstanding service. Although the restaurant was crowded, we stayed for quite a while chatting and talking, and the service continued to be outstanding despite being done with the meal portion of the night. Excellent and will highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank mombabydoc
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Another Great Lehigh Valley”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

As a foodie and lover of good martinis, this place immediately went on my exclusive list of "best places." The menu has a nice selection of things, the drink list is great and the execution of both is what you expect from a fine dining establishment.

• Visited January 2013