“Awesome BBQ!!”

Grumpy's Bar-B-Que Roadhouse
Ranked #41 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Herkimer, New York
“Awesome BBQ!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My family and I stopped into Grumpy's based on good reviews here, and we will definitely be back! Make sure you bring your appetite! At most restaurants I can easily polish off a half rack of ribs, but the ribs here were huge and I couldn't come close to finishing off the rib/wing combo I ordered. All of the food was delicious. Even the fries were perfect. We got in and seated immediately upon arrival without reservations on a Saturday night, and the service was very good. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2013

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Real BBQ in Allentown”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Grumpy's is a great place. We've been going here for years. The food is real barbeque style. I love their pulled pork platter. Its fabulous. French Fries are the best. We've tried the ribs, wraps, gumbo soup, chicken, etc. Nothing is bad on the menu. Very laid back. Inexpensive beers. Great value just a little off the beaten path.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank roborealtor
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Eating between the country boys”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Somewhere along the narrow country road on a dark chilly night, we were called by and old blinking Neon sign:- .......Bar B Que Roadhouse.
Entering the old cracking door and we arrived to Buckwheat's world (without offend).
Extreme crowded, noisy... happy!
House soup for a start. Very good.
Famous half rack of ribs with pickled cucumbers and "matoes" for me mmmmm so good! Wood-pit chicken with yams fries and homey Coleslaw for my wife. Excellent !
October fest Sam Adams good beer to wash everything.
Thank you county road !

• Visited September 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Yum yum yum!!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We discovered Grumpy's several years ago when they had their mobile BBQ at a wine festival in NJ and we fell in love with the brisket and their homemade sauces. This trip we brought two friends to try the brisket and we also tried the ribs. WOW!! The ribs are phenomenal!!! Fall off the bone deliciousness. My favorite sides are the garlic mashed and the roasted corn. Both fantastic. The corn tasted like they grilled the corn cobs and then took the corn off and mixed it with red peppers and other veggies, very creative and so so good. Service was great. The atmosphere is cozy and warm and has a large bar to sit at too. Brought home lots of items to share with our neighbors as we live 2 hours away. Try it!!

• Visited November 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Mmmmmm.....”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Been there twice....both times ribs were fall off the bone fantastic, the wings were superb, I've had the shrimp bisque - it was just thick enough and a little spicy - perfect. I also had the brisket wrap and is delicious. The food is always fresh, service friendly. Was a little chilly in the restaurant when I went (I sat in the dining room on the other side of the bar) - nothing a jacket didn't fix.

• Visited October 2013