“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #26 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The restaurant covers the food and price range of a 'regular' restaurant, but also has more expensive choices to fit the somewhat upscale vibe of the restaurant. Our server was okay, she seemed slightly overwhelmed and forgot refills and some simply requests. The food was good and appealed to all in our group (including a child). We were celebrating a birthday, and were told on the phone that the Chef prefers that people do not bring in outside cakes, so we purchased one of their cakes. ($25) It was a thick, double layer chocolate cake with rich chocolate icing and a layer of raspberry in the middle. As it turns out, several other tables brought in 'outside' desserts to celebrate birthdays, etc....so it seems like it is okay to do this, but it is not preferred.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Recently had lunch at Morgan's. Service was superb. I had a pecan encusted chicken salad that was really tasty.
I would definitely go back.

1  Thank tango2
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Awesome breakfast! Can't comment on lunch or dinner menu but breakfast never disappoints. My stepdaughter and I had pecan pumpkin pancakes that were incredible and my husband was very satisfied with his breakfast scrambler. Good service and a cozy atmosphere. Our bill for 3 people was $30, very reasonable for the quality. Our normal diner breakfast for 3 is close to $25, an this place is WELL worth the few extra dollars.
If you're tired of the same old diner breakfast, give this place a try. One negative is that it is closed on Sundays.

1  Thank nettekem
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Dim light atmosphere. Romantic and cozy. Friendly staff. I was impressed with the food. Nice selection. Great service. We will return.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We were there last weekend and enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. I had the duck, which was really tasty. I also had the brie and pear appetizer- also very good. We will go there again!

2  Thank mahatma96