“Good Italian food”

Price range: US$2 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste of Italy Bar & Grill is family owned with a high selection of traditional Italian favorites. The atmosphere is family-friendly, yet suitable for a business setting. We can also accommodate small parties and events. We offer a full variety of seafood, veal, chicken & pasta. Every entree is prepared fresh to order. We also feature a full wine and beer selection as well as spirits.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We took large group of 25 to dinner. The staff was pleasant and could accommodate our group easily. Mussels marinara was very good. Food overall was better than expected with large portions. They have a bar with wide selection. Italian food was authentic. No complaints.

Visited February 2014

“Scrumptious”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The best Italian food ... Anywhere! Great food, service, and atmosphere. One trip and you'll be hooked. One more thing...get the Lemon Basil dressing for your salad.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Three couples with kids had a nice lunch here after tubing at blue mountain. It is in a strip mall and I was a little worried but the service and food turned out to be very good. There were a lot of people there enjoying a late Saturday lunch.
It is definitely typical Italian fare but sone very well. I would recommend it.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Quick bite to eat at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I needed a quick dinner, so we stopped by to grab some dinner. Not only were they attentive, but the food came our quick and was delicious. Definitely the best homemade Italian bread in the Lehigh Valley!

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This place is one of my favorites for Italian food. It is in the Catasaqua Road Shopping Center---the old one across from the new upper scale one. It is next to a discount grocer and some second hand stores. You could easily pass on it from the outside, go to a fancier area and miss great food. I had an arugula salad with shrimp and olives and pine nuts. Fantastic taste and texture and we receive two large helpings of fresh bread. My guest had manicotti that looked very good. I have been there a half dozen times with three different guests and they have all loved it. Portions are great. Product is fresh and tasty. Prices are very reasonable. You can go to the chains and get assembly line Italian and pay for one meal what would buy two here. Believe me, try this and you will never return to Olive Garden. It is the best I have had in the East Allentown/Bethlehem area. Light years ahead of Emeril's at the sands and you can have three meals here for what you pay at Emerils. They do have pizza by the slice and by the pie. I first went here for pizza but the food is too good to pass up for pizza (and I love pizza). Try it. You will be hooked. I was there on a busy Friday lunch time and our server Karen had several tables and service was fantastic. It seems every time I tell someone I meet about my favorite hole in the wall Italian, they smile and say, you mean Taste of Italy. Yes, in my travels, I have had better Italian though it stands toe to toe with any other place in the Lehigh Valley. When you factor in price, it must get 5 stars.

• Visited November 2013