“Outstanding Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2013

One of the best pizza u will find around. Better for takeout, than dine in, place is a little cramped and small

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place has been around for a long time. It's an awkward building. If they don't have a table available, they have a very uncomfortable waiting area in the "to go" place which is a high traffic zone. We've gone there a number of times. Sometimes the food and service is good. Some times it's not. Once in a while, both are terrible. So, our most recent visit was our last. My wife's eggplant parmasean was bitter. The owner told us that sometimes the eggplant isn't ripened all the way. Didn't offer to get her something else or take it off the bill. Just walked away. What arrogance. Never know if you're going to get the good Paese Mio or the bad Maese Mio. Will no longer waste my time---and money---to find out. Fuhgeddaboutit!!!!!

1  Thank TastyBake
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I love Italian food but was a bit disappointed is Paese mio. You get a complimentary glass of wine with your meal. They have the typical Italian menu. The salad was ok; nothing special. In fact our dressing came on the side in a little plastic container and was partially frozen. The garlic knots come with loads of raw garlic. I like garlic but it was way too much raw garlic for even me. I've tried this place a couple of times and think it's a little pricey for what you get. Just ok for me.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Enjoyed meeting family for lunch at this delicious Italian place. Enjoyed breadsticks, if you like garlic, these are wonderful! Try the Sicilian pizza, it's wonderful. My kids really liked the pizza there.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Paese mio was like taking a step back into time. From the red, white and green fence to the dated carpet to seeing the specials displayed on a side table encased in plastic wrap, we were quite hesitant yet amused to see what kind of experience we would have. After a solid 15 minutes of being unattended at the table, watching a bunch of high school kid wait staff stand around, we were finally met by the nicest part of our whole experience--the waitress. The complimentary glass of red wine tasted like vinegar and the complimentary garlic bread was loaded to the max with raw, chopped garlic. Definitely get it on the side if they ask. The chicken parmigiana was adequate. The baked ziti in vodka sauce was also adequate. Overall, I would pass and try to find another Italian restaurant in the area.

Been to Paese Mio? Share your experiences!