Rodeway Inn Allentown
ComfortSuites
US$136
US$121
US$93
Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Red Roof
US$131
US$265
US$219
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The air-conditioning didn't work. Complimentary breakfast was awful (kool-aid not juice). Window was screenless and didn't lock. I could go on. . . Way worse than other Econolodges I've stayed in that were WAY better.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank dlh22
Reviewed 19 February 2011

I would not allow barnyard animals to stay here! The room stunk, chip crumbs on the bed, used sheets, filthy tub should I go on?? ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katwoman11563
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Filthy.....Disgusting.
Room was infested with bedbugs.
DO NOT subject your family to this horrible, disgusting place.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank LAXDad28
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Had there been another hotel close by at 9:00 pm, I would have left and gone elsewhere. The smoke alarm kept beeping for a new battery so we disconnected it. The TV had a lousy picture, poor lighting--but the icing on the cake was the stains on the top sheet and the obviously slept in bottom sheet and a pubic hair on the handtowel. Grossed me out. We got our room changed, but I'd NEVER stay there again or recommend it. Pathetic! I'm only hoping there weren't bed bugs!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank annehassel
Reviewed 19 October 2010

My family and I booked an overnight stay at this Econolodge for 10/16/10. When we checked in the room was apparently changed and we were assigned room #105. The heater was broken. Mgmt changed us to #102. At first, we thought we were getting bitten by mosquitos, but one of my kids saw a red dot moving and the bedding and I found one crawling on my shirt. My wife and I reported this o mgmt who denied knowledge of the bugs and quickly offered to refund my fee if I did not eport the incident. I have reported this incident to Choicehotels and the Allentown Health Department. My family and I cannot have been the only victims of this hotel. though, we have stayed at this hotel in the past, I currently looks like a hotsheets hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family