All reviews hampton inn an industrial park starlite diner room was clean would stay here again great place to stay bagels off the highway fitness center complimentary breakfast lehigh valley indoor pool dorney park teri gps upgrades clerk
Reviewed 1 April 2014

There were alot of choices in this area from which to choose,but as soon as I talked to the Front Manager Steve J. I knew I was in good hands. Luckily when I arrived the next day, Steve was there again.I had a special request that he promptly fulfilled personally. The room was clean and quiet and I also appreciated the extra "to go" brown bag breakfast since I was leaving too early to fully enjoy the hot breakfast. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank kswhite1
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Wow!!! I definitely am touched by all the nice words you had to say about me. It feels good sometimes to be noticed. I love my job and I love the people I see every day and if I can make a difference in a person's life every day, then I am doing what I was put here to do. Thank you again for all the kind words and I remember who you are and I can't wait to see you guys again the next time you are in the Allentown area. Thanks so much and I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend coming up.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hotel is conveniently located off the highway, plenty of signage to direct you to the property, close to restaurants, sufficient parking, WiFi works very well and there are more outlets in the room that you'll likely be able to use - regular and USB outlets! Tons of channels on the flat screen TV too. A+++ What more do you need? The place works very well for the solo business traveler or anyone else just passing through. Staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive during my brief stay (they knew right away where a certain store and restaurant I was looking for were located). Would recommend this place to anyone and in the event I happen to be in Allentown again, this hotel would be my first choice!

Room Tip: Doesn't really matter. This hotel is close to the highway but not too close, so you really don't hear any outside noise, and the walls are sufficiently thick that you don't hear anything from the rooms next to you either.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank caj111
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so so so so so much for the rave reviews on here. This is what I love to reply to! I reply to all of the reviews whether they be good or negative. I take each of them as a teaching tool to boost our hotel in anyway possible. I have the biggest smile on my face looking and reading this review over and over. I can't say thank you enough!! I hope you and your family have a great rest of the week and please come back and visit anytime that you want. Thank you thank you thank you.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

overpriced. noisy rooms near highway, but other side was ok. good breakfast. was missing tv remote in room and they made me go all the way down to the desk to get one. staff was friendly otherwise, but the breakfast guy had an attitude when I ask for something that I should have seen.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the remote issue and also the breakfast staff. Both of those issues I will take care and address. That is not something that we pride ourselves on. We like to have the guests feel at home and happy when they come to visit us. Please come back and give us another chance. I know you won't be disappointed. I hope you have a great weekend.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The very responsive staff in all departments make this Hampton Inn an excellent value for the price. Housekeeping is perfect. Breakfast area is well-stocked, supervised at all times and immaculate. The front desk staff is friendly and efficient. The only challenge is the circuitous route one has to take to get from the Interstate to the hotel. Challenging but worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank JackDu

First off, thank you so much for all of the pleasant things you had to say about our staff. It puts a big smile on my face to know that we are doing the right things to please our guests and make their stay enjoyable and feeling like home. Thank you for the great scores you give us. I hope you come back and visit us again the next time you are back in the Allentown area.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is clean, the breakfast is decent, and the service is great. The room is designed to optimize the use of space, and so there is not much space for moving around. All night I heard the sound of traffic from the nearby highway -- it was not very loud, but was still annoying and resulted in disturbed sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank axrus

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I apologize for the noise from the highway. There are a lot of trucks and sometimes it does get noisy. If you request a room in the front of the building away from the highway you are not able to hear the noise and is a lot quieter. Please do not hesitate to come back and visit us the next time you are in the Allentown area. Thanks and have a great weekend.