All reviewshampton innan industrial parkstarlite dinerroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat place to staybagelsoff the highwayfitness centercomplimentary breakfastlehigh valleyindoor pooldorney parkterigpsupgradesclerk
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn a few times for work travel and once for leisure travel. Since I dont have a choice for my business travel I may end up here again.My first few visits here were ok but the experiences have really gone downhill. The front desk staff is friendly sometimes and other times rude. My room had been booked on 2 different occasions through Hilton Honors and I was promised room upgrades which I didnt get either time. On one of my visits I encountered sheets that had hairs on them and had obviously not been changed, My most recent stay was also a disappointment. The bathroom floor and tub had hair in it and they had not left any towels in the bathroom. On the one leisure trip I did make to this location I had booked a room with a large whirlpool tub. I got the room when I checked in and later found out the tub didnt work. When I called the front desk they basically said there was nothing they could do about it and my room rate remained the same anyway. Overall, most of my experiences at this hotel have been poor but I dont get to choose my accommodations for work travel. If you have a choice, you may want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family by staying here. Upgrades are based on availability. If we have the space to upgrade our loyal members we will do our best but unfortunately, it is not something that Hampton requires us to do. It is a request. We apologize for the misunderstanding there may have been there. Thank you again for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay I called and reserved room I told them that I would be there shortly after 2:00 I was told check in is at 3:00 I said I was a truckdriver and would have to be there around 2:00 and would only be staying 10 hours and also I was a diamond member which allows early check in but again I was told can not check in before 3:00( so much for special privileges for diamond members here) as far as parking a semi in lot it was tight but I did get in ok,I did go inside about 2:45 and room was ready( I guess I should have went in at 2:00 when I got there but I stayed outside) check in went descent property is older but very well kept standard Hampton room ,everything was clean bed was great only issue was room facing the highway was a little noisy but that was not an issue for me..check out shortly after midnight went smooth and gentleman had fresh coffee made and offered a breakfast bag..price was descent all in all it was a great stay and all the people I encountered was nice only issue was being told that I couldnt check in before 3:00 not everybody has the same schedule as everybody else ,I have been staying at Hamptons since 04 and have never been told I couldnt check in a little early esp. being a diamond member If Im back in the area I would prob call here and speak with the mgr. about this issue if I couldnt check in early I would try somewhere else, which I wouldnt want to because I really liked this place but Im only allowed 10 hours off duty and dont like to sit in the truck upwards of an hour before I can get to the room to unwind and get some rest..

Room Tip: may want to be on back side If highways noise is an issue for you
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I wanted to thank you for first off reviewing us on here and taking time out of your busy day to do that. Thank you. We noticed that you commented on the status of early check ins. It all depends on whether or not we have clean rooms available before 3 PM. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure that all the rooms are clean by 3 PM. If we were sold out the night before they will have more rooms to clean. We try to do the best we can with the staff that we have. We try to honor all requests. We appreciate that you took the time to stay with us and we hope you come back to the area again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

When travelling on I-78, this is an excellent hotel with a most convenient location. My room was pleasantly furnished, clean and quiet. The mattress was quite comfortable and I enjoyed a good sleep after a tiring drive. There is a great family diner very close to the hotel where you can get dinner. My complimentary breakfast the next morning was the perfect start to the day ahead.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Wow, thank you so much for all of the great things you said about the staff and the hotel here. We appreciate very much when guests are happy with their stay and love it. We would love to see you come back the next time you are back in the Allentown area. Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey. Have a great Memorial day weekend.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff at this hotel, all of them, are outstanding, always going an extra mile to serve the need of hotel guests. Their breakfast crew is superb always making sure that there is enough to eat for everybody staying at the hotel. Front desk clerks are pleasant and smile to welcome you always. the Housekeeping staff diligently make efforts to keep the rooms clean with adequate supplies. you are never too far away from help when you need it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

We appreciate your business with us and always love great reviews. We also love seeing returning guests back to our hotel and it gives us great pride to serve them and make their Hampton experience one that they will hopefully pass along to others so that they can experience the same thing. Thank you for all that you have done and will do in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a typical Hampton - nice rooms, updated decor, decent breakfast. The location is very close to the noisy freeway but hard to find when you're looking for it at night. The front desk staff was very helpful during my stay - they gave me a discounted room rate associated with a nearby packaging company even though I wasn't visiting the plant. Not the best but good enough for a quick business trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to review us here on TripAdvisor. We love our guests and want them to have the best guest experience they can have. We hope you come back to visit us the next time that you are back in the area.