All reviews hampton inn an industrial park starlite diner would stay here again beds were very comfortable great place to stay bagels off the highway complimentary breakfast fitness center lehigh valley indoor pool dorney park gps clerk maintenance bedding
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Room and bed was clean and comfortable, breakfast very good and great overall value. I wish the hotel had a pool and larger fitness area. Some of décor, wallpaper and grouting could be freshened up to give cleaner and newer look.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out a review on our hotel. We always appreciate the honest feedback from our guest and it brings a smile to our faces when we did such a good job pleasing the guest. Thank you and have a wonderful day and please do not hesitate to come back to the Hampton Inn whenever you are back in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Employees were nice. I stayed two nights and the hotel was satisfactory. Very comfy bed. The continental breakfast was a nice variety. However, get there early, because it was over run with small children and a ton of people in line.

• Stayed: May 2014
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing us. It was very nice of you to say the things you said about our hotel. We always strive to bring the best guest experience that we can. We hope you come back and stay with us the next time you are back in the Allentown area. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff was very friendly. There was a great hot breakfast. The beds were very comfortable. The only thing I would change is possibly sound proof the rooms. The first night was a bit of noise with people checking in. The second night was quieter.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor by the elevator, so was a bit noisy. But, was very clean, and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for the review. I will pass along the nice things you said to our staff to them and make sure they are recognized for the great guest service they provided. We here at the Hampton strive for a clean environment and love it when our guests notice what we do. We hope that you will come back to our property the next time you are in the Allentown area. Have a great day.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn a few times for work travel and once for leisure travel. Since I dont have a choice for my business travel I may end up here again.My first few visits here were ok but the experiences have really gone downhill. The front desk staff is friendly sometimes and other times rude. My room had been booked on 2 different occasions through Hilton Honors and I was promised room upgrades which I didnt get either time. On one of my visits I encountered sheets that had hairs on them and had obviously not been changed, My most recent stay was also a disappointment. The bathroom floor and tub had hair in it and they had not left any towels in the bathroom. On the one leisure trip I did make to this location I had booked a room with a large whirlpool tub. I got the room when I checked in and later found out the tub didnt work. When I called the front desk they basically said there was nothing they could do about it and my room rate remained the same anyway. Overall, most of my experiences at this hotel have been poor but I dont get to choose my accommodations for work travel. If you have a choice, you may want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family by staying here. Upgrades are based on availability. If we have the space to upgrade our loyal members we will do our best but unfortunately, it is not something that Hampton requires us to do. It is a request. We apologize for the misunderstanding there may have been there. Thank you again for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay I called and reserved room I told them that I would be there shortly after 2:00 I was told check in is at 3:00 I said I was a truckdriver and would have to be there around 2:00 and would only be staying 10 hours and also I was a diamond member which allows early check in but again I was told can not check in before 3:00( so much for special privileges for diamond members here) as far as parking a semi in lot it was tight but I did get in ok,I did go inside about 2:45 and room was ready( I guess I should have went in at 2:00 when I got there but I stayed outside) check in went descent property is older but very well kept standard Hampton room ,everything was clean bed was great only issue was room facing the highway was a little noisy but that was not an issue for me..check out shortly after midnight went smooth and gentleman had fresh coffee made and offered a breakfast bag..price was descent all in all it was a great stay and all the people I encountered was nice only issue was being told that I couldnt check in before 3:00 not everybody has the same schedule as everybody else ,I have been staying at Hamptons since 04 and have never been told I couldnt check in a little early esp. being a diamond member If Im back in the area I would prob call here and speak with the mgr. about this issue if I couldnt check in early I would try somewhere else, which I wouldnt want to because I really liked this place but Im only allowed 10 hours off duty and dont like to sit in the truck upwards of an hour before I can get to the room to unwind and get some rest..

Room Tip: may want to be on back side If highways noise is an issue for you
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I wanted to thank you for first off reviewing us on here and taking time out of your busy day to do that. Thank you. We noticed that you commented on the status of early check ins. It all depends on whether or not we have clean rooms available before 3 PM. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure that all the rooms are clean by 3 PM. If we were sold out the night before they will have more rooms to clean. We try to do the best we can with the staff that we have. We try to honor all requests. We appreciate that you took the time to stay with us and we hope you come back to the area again.