Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsrecommend this hotelan emergencynon smokingthird floorappliances
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

So I stayed at this hotel on Saturday 6/15/13 and My family and I checked in around 1 am Felix at the Front Desk was very helpful and very nice. He got us checked in very quickly and told us about all the ameneties the hotel had and we were on our way, He even Warned us about how easily the room keys get demagnitized...which was very helpful cause even after that I didnt listen and my key didnt work, but it wasnt a problem he just reprogrammed my key and I was on my way. When we got to our room it had a bit of a smell of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room so I called the Front Desk and told Felix about the smell and he notified me that they were just about sold out but he managed to find me a different room and switched my family and I. After he got us switched to a different room We noticed that he went to the original room we were in and was opening the windows and spraying air freshener and then he was telling some people in the hallway that they could not smoke in the building and they had to step outside. This is the first time I have ever seen a Staff Member of a hotel go above and beyond to accomidate the guest and enforce the Rules!!!! Overall Our stay was great and we will most Def. Be staying at the Knights Inn and Suites Again and hopefully Felix is there when we check-in.

Room Tip: No Matter what room you choose if there is a problem Go To the Front Desk ASAP and Speak to Felix He is Very Very Helpful
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JoseR10471
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We had an emergency at 11PM on Friday 6/14/13. Family of ours from PA (I'm from NJ) needed a place to stay in a pinch, and were otherwise stranded to drive around looking. They had an availability and Peggy was EXTREMELY helpful, and courteous, and understanding of the situation. Ultimately, our family members were able to find a place before we could charge the room for them, but out of sheer compassion, the staff went above and beyond to hold a room and help our family in a time of need. I would recommend them to anyone going through the area and need a place to stay. Thank you Peggy, you are an amazing and wonderful person! Truly!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven T
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I love everyone at the knight inn n suites! They are so friendly n kind! I wouldn't go anywhere else but the knight inn n suites! Keep up the good work guys !!! P.S the front desk there is a wonder person named Peggy ! Go to her n she hook you up:) thanks Peggy :)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed two weeks when arriving in town for nearby welding school. Close to shopping center with restaurants. Cool front desk people. Queen size beds were good. Liked having a smoking room. Fun housekeepers did a good job. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed for the first time at the Knights Inn & Suites from 12-14 April 2013. The Inn was great and the room was clean and the price great. The front desk, especially Peggy was outstanding. Due to a glitch in a computer reservation, I didn't get a non-smoking room. Peggy handled the situation and I did get a non-smoking room. I will receomend this Inn to others and will stay there again in the future. Frank

Room Tip: Be specific when making a reservation.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo