“Staff is friendly, rooms are disgusting.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn & Suites Allentown

Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
New York City, New York
“Staff is friendly, rooms are disgusting.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The staff here is the only saving grace. The front desk clerk, Peggy, is incredibly helpful and nice. She accommodated every situation I challenged her with as I had last minute changes to my block of rooms.

The hotel is not bug infested, but the rooms are extremely dated and unattractive. The sheets did have stains on some areas, and stunk of bleach (which actually comforted me). The bathroom was clean though the drain on the tub wasn't functional.

Overall, I had trouble being comfortable here and noise was a tremendous problem. We could hear every room beside us, above us and across the hall. Given that this seems to be a popular rendezvous spot for romantic encounters, I would not consider bringing your family here.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Wellsville, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I booked this hotel really quickly because I was going to be in town last minute for a concert and it was the only hotel not sold out. It was far from the location, the front desk staff was alright but they weren't much of a help; checked us in and checked us out nothing outstanding and the rooms were out dated and smelt like dogs. The rooms weren't too clean but they weren't dirty, it was loud though I could hear everything the people in the neighboring rooms were saying. I wasn't expecting much from this hotel and I didn't get much. I will say the location is great though, a Target and restaurants and literally within walking distance and that came in handy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Denver, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I stayed here for a family reunion in a non-smoking room (smoking rooms are also available). There is a sitting area in the lobby with couches and television, which was a great area for my family to gather and visit. The hotel gave my family special pricing since we reserved a block of rooms. The rooms have large mirrors which make them feel even more spacious. This hotel also allows dogs, which was a plus for some of my cuzzins traveling with pets. This hotel was clean, comfortable and affordable with pleasant, helpful housekeeping and reception employees. I will refer this hotel to my cuzzins (who didn't stay here) for next year's reunion

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great place with friendly staff, close to dining, just 5 minutes from the airport, very near to coca cola park. The rooms are very specious and clean. I stay there 3 night out of the week.the front desk lady, she a wonderful person.

1 Thank peteland115
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I arrived in Allentown for my family's first Iron Pigs game and found Knights Inn conveniently nearby. Although it was a Friday night and I did not have a reservation, the front desk woman was able to accommodate my family. I asked for two single rooms near one another, but she went a step above that and gave us connecting rooms, which was very convenient for myself and my in-laws. The next morning my spouse and in-laws took advantage of the shopping center next to the hotel. Knights Inn will be our first choice on our next trip to Allentown to see the Iron Pigs. It's location, price and accommodations are very pleasing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank D A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

A group of us attended Parafest at the Sands. As performers, our rooms were booked for us. The hotel choice by the promoter was very good. Check-in was swift and the lady was very nice even though it was a busy evening. Comfortable rooms but surprisingly had to request hair dryer at the front desk. Best hotel coffee I've ever had! Should I find myself in the area again, I will book my room at Knights.

1 Thank Johanna276
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed herr during fair and it was a great stay, not very dar from fairgrounds. Good price with breakfast included. And clean room even though a Little email. Friend has room with 2 beds and that was a bigger room. worth the price

1 Thank andre1047