“Return visit was great”

Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
PA
“Return visit was great”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I recently returned to Knights and knew I made the right choice again. For value, this hotel can't be beat. And the front desk service was exceptional on a very busy Octoberfest weekend. Housekeepers were accommodating and my room was quite clean. I highly recommend first floor non-smoking rooms for quiet, restful sleep. I learned there is a jacuzzi room available, which I plan on reserving for my next visit.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Denver
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great place to stay after visiting the battlefields of Gettysburg....It gave us a true sense how it was to be a soldier under fire on the Union and Confederate lines. The boom of the TV's in the hallway, the shouting from upstairs, dust and debris in the room, the roar of the truck engines on the highways......Be sure your shots are up to date when you check in.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Mike B
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The staff here is the only saving grace. The front desk clerk, Peggy, is incredibly helpful and nice. She accommodated every situation I challenged her with as I had last minute changes to my block of rooms.

The hotel is not bug infested, but the rooms are extremely dated and unattractive. The sheets did have stains on some areas, and stunk of bleach (which actually comforted me). The bathroom was clean though the drain on the tub wasn't functional.

Overall, I had trouble being comfortable here and noise was a tremendous problem. We could hear every room beside us, above us and across the hall. Given that this seems to be a popular rendezvous spot for romantic encounters, I would not consider bringing your family here.

• Stayed September 2013
Wellsville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I booked this hotel really quickly because I was going to be in town last minute for a concert and it was the only hotel not sold out. It was far from the location, the front desk staff was alright but they weren't much of a help; checked us in and checked us out nothing outstanding and the rooms were out dated and smelt like dogs. The rooms weren't too clean but they weren't dirty, it was loud though I could hear everything the people in the neighboring rooms were saying. I wasn't expecting much from this hotel and I didn't get much. I will say the location is great though, a Target and restaurants and literally within walking distance and that came in handy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Denver, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I stayed here for a family reunion in a non-smoking room (smoking rooms are also available). There is a sitting area in the lobby with couches and television, which was a great area for my family to gather and visit. The hotel gave my family special pricing since we reserved a block of rooms. The rooms have large mirrors which make them feel even more spacious. This hotel also allows dogs, which was a plus for some of my cuzzins traveling with pets. This hotel was clean, comfortable and affordable with pleasant, helpful housekeeping and reception employees. I will refer this hotel to my cuzzins (who didn't stay here) for next year's reunion

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great place with friendly staff, close to dining, just 5 minutes from the airport, very near to coca cola park. The rooms are very specious and clean. I stay there 3 night out of the week.the front desk lady, she a wonderful person.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank peteland115
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I arrived in Allentown for my family's first Iron Pigs game and found Knights Inn conveniently nearby. Although it was a Friday night and I did not have a reservation, the front desk woman was able to accommodate my family. I asked for two single rooms near one another, but she went a step above that and gave us connecting rooms, which was very convenient for myself and my in-laws. The next morning my spouse and in-laws took advantage of the shopping center next to the hotel. Knights Inn will be our first choice on our next trip to Allentown to see the Iron Pigs. It's location, price and accommodations are very pleasing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family