Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
US$150
Staybridge.com
US$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrecommend this hotelan emergencynon smokingthird floorappliances
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel last night (Oct 24) and could not have picked a better night. The woman at reception explained new beds were put in the 2nd floor rooms that day and I would be the first to sleep on a new bed. I had a very comfortable, restful night. The breakfast was adequate quality and quantity. And the location is great for dining and shopping. I'm satisfied with my choice of hotels and would refer everyone to this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I recently returned to Knights and knew I made the right choice again. For value, this hotel can't be beat. And the front desk service was exceptional on a very busy Octoberfest weekend. Housekeepers were accommodating and my room was quite clean. I highly recommend first floor non-smoking rooms for quiet, restful sleep. I learned there is a jacuzzi room available, which I plan on reserving for my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great place to stay after visiting the battlefields of Gettysburg....It gave us a true sense how it was to be a soldier under fire on the Union and Confederate lines. The boom of the TV's in the hallway, the shouting from upstairs, dust and debris in the room, the roar of the truck engines on the highways......Be sure your shots are up to date when you check in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The staff here is the only saving grace. The front desk clerk, Peggy, is incredibly helpful and nice. She accommodated every situation I challenged her with as I had last minute changes to my block of rooms.

The hotel is not bug infested, but the rooms are extremely dated and unattractive. The sheets did have stains on some areas, and stunk of bleach (which actually comforted me). The bathroom was clean though the drain on the tub wasn't functional.

Overall, I had trouble being comfortable here and noise was a tremendous problem. We could hear every room beside us, above us and across the hall. Given that this seems to be a popular rendezvous spot for romantic encounters, I would not consider bringing your family here.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I booked this hotel really quickly because I was going to be in town last minute for a concert and it was the only hotel not sold out. It was far from the location, the front desk staff was alright but they weren't much of a help; checked us in and checked us out nothing outstanding and the rooms were out dated and smelt like dogs. The rooms weren't too clean but they weren't dirty, it was loud though I could hear everything the people in the neighboring rooms were saying. I wasn't expecting much from this hotel and I didn't get much. I will say the location is great though, a Target and restaurants and literally within walking distance and that came in handy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends