Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$121
Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Red Roof
US$69
Priceline
All reviewsrecommend this hotelan emergencynon smokingthird floorappliances
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I work in sales and travel 4 states for my job. By far, the best service that I get is from the lady who works evenings at the Knights Inn Allentown. She treats me, and everyone who checks in, like family. Very rare to find this kind of service now days. Great staff at this hotel!

Rob A.

Room Tip: great coffee in the morning to get the day started.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

First I will say that I need to save a buck as much as anyone else & as long as a property is clean & feels safe...no problem. Stayed here recently for 2 nights at a good rate. That's why I chose it. Also, reviews weren't horrible, so I took a chance. Doesn't look bad from outside with good location. Close to many restaurants,shopping, etc. Once inside room it was obvious why I had gotten a good rate. Walls in room appeared dirty with many scuff/ black marks everywhere. No TV remote or hair dryer in room. Had to get them from front desk. Heater / air conditioner had a broken vent & was visibly dirty. Room ? swept in traffic area only... Very dirty around base of wall. Bed skirt torn. Had to shake handle on toilet to stop running & towels were like sandpaper. Breakfast choices poor. State police arrived down the hall from us around 4 am for a loud argument. Would not have felt safe if not with my husband. Again, my expectations aren't extremely high but definitely wouldn't stay here again. On the positive side, sheets appeared clean & desk person was friendly upon checkout.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mamalovesthebeach
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I have been a frequent customer at the Knights Inn, in Allentown PA., and every single time I checked in there, I have gotten nothing less than Excellent Service!! From the extremely helpful and friendly staff at the front desk, and I do not want to single out any one person, because every one at the front desk is great, but I must give extra kudos to Peggy and Rajal!! Those 2 women went above and beyond to help me in some difficult situations! Like I said from the front desk to the ever so busy Housekeeping staff. I do not know the name of the one woman, I think maybe it is Luz, but she does a great job, as they all do of keeping the room clean and fresh! In my opinion, you can not find a more affordable hotel with an exceptional staff as you will at Knights Inn.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed at Knights Inn with co-workers while on a 3-week work project in Allentown. We were happy to receive preferential rates since we were on an extended stay. We had non-smoking rooms which were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate for our needs and the breakfast area was kept replenished and clean by the attendant. There are so many restaurants nearby that you can't possibly go hungry. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Close to stores/restaurants. Clean/comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful in getting around the area, especially Peggy who I dealt with most. 5 stars in my book!!! Awesome place to stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo