“Always a great stay!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Lincoln Park, NJ
“Always a great stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

My wife & I stayed at the RRI on Saturday, June 29, for our sixth time. It's in great proximity to the Sands Casino in Bethlehem and, also, to many good restaurants. Always friendly staff, clean room and great service. Can't beat it for the price. We will be back.

Room Tip: Always good to stay on the top floor in any motel/hotel, so the sound of little feet won't annoy...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pete R
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear valued guest:
Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed with my girlfriend here for a weekend, and it was pretty good. I got the King Deluxe (or called something like that), king size bed, desk, refrigerator and microwave.

Only a few bad things... The little refrigerator on our first room wasn't working, so we changed rooms, the guy at the front desk attended me quick. The small microwave was old, it wasn't even digital, but at least it worked. The wi-fi sucks, I couldn't even go into the web. The ice machine was all the way on the other side of the hotel and on the first floor (I was on the 3rd floor) on a small room with some vending machines right behind the front desk, and there was something sticky on the floor, probably a spilled soda or juice, but it had been there a while. I got a non-smoking room, but people smoked on the hallway and some people were loud, but not late at night.

Besides that, everything else was great, the bathroom was better than the ones on the pictures, the rooms were very clean, the a/c worked fine, and the room had a LCD tv (I believe it was a 32"). The night shift front desk guy was friendly.

The theater is walking distance (right behind the hotel), so is a small shopping center, Dunkin' Donuts, Denny's, and a few other restaurants.

I would definitely stay here again whenever I get a chance!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn-Allentown Airport. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging that we can. Thank you again and we hope to see you future travels.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Arrived and was given room #219 which was a non-smoking room. Well, someone had been smoking a cigar in that room. And it looked like a burn stain on the bed spread. OMG! Informed the front desk and was given room # 322. It was much better and did not have any smells. Thank you front desk. The room was nice and clean. The only thing it didn't like about being on the 3rd floor was the elevator. It was slow as Christmas! But better than taking the stairs. Thanks again front desk!

Room Tip: Room 322 was great!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara B
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2013
We were happy to read your positive comments about the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the service of our staff members. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Fort Mill, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

I am happily resting in my room after a day of driving from Charlotte, NC. Needed a close stop over on our way to LIC. I was a bit nervous staying at a RRI. The price was so cheap but based on reviews and hearing it was recently remodeled I tried. Very happy. Nothing fancy but perfect for the price. The front desk people were so nice, and the rooms are clean. Beds are cozy, too. Recommend this for sure.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Khloe
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Your comfort and satisfaction is our number one priority and I am happy to read that we exceeded your expectations. I will share your review with the entire staff as it serves as recognition to a job well done and encouragement to continuously improve upon our service.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Yeah for the $$ the place is absolutely magnificent-No Doubt. I could go on & on about the obvious reasons why, but you only have to read more of the postively written reviews, by more of their satisfied previous guests. I've stayed here many times in the past, & I'll only stay here in the future when I'm in the area..However, I must also say as others have honestly pointed out, Service is their strong point (the rooms are pristine too). KEVIN & his Staff bend over backwards consistently doing anything w/in their power to satisfy even the most demanding guests, with smiles on their faces. I outta know, I got stuck there for 2 wks straight, & it was one of the most peaceful, relaxing stays I've ever had anywhere. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, your kindness & generosity is very much appreciated, Brandon G-

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Shermi77
We were happy to read your positive comments about the look of our hotel as well as the service of our staff members. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Massapequa Park, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Five Stars to the Staff! I did not stay at the Hotel. My college son did and forgot his eyeglasses in the room. I called the hotel this afternoon and a man named Kevin F. was extremely helpful and courtesy! He tracked down my son's eyeglasses and told me they would be in the mail today! Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Judy D
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice response, regarding the service provided by Front Desk GSR - Kevin Furst. I was glad to hear that he found your glasses, and that they were promptly returned to your son.

William Fritz-GM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed one night on our way through. The staff were friendly, the room was nicely renovated and clean, and there are some good food choices in the strip mall next door. I would stay again and would recommend it to others

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank SteveRCan
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my staff made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Allentown
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown
Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem

Been to Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport? Share your experiences!