“I always look forward to my stays at the Allentown Red Roof Inn.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“I always look forward to my stays at the Allentown Red Roof Inn.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Every one of the staff here has been great. They are knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, and eager to please. As a businessman, I really appreciate their Superior King rooms with the extra amenities that allow me to work online and otherwise. And this location is handy to a strip mall and restaurants, many of which give discounts if you stay at Red Roof. During the last four years of my travels I always stop here when in this area and am never disappointed. It's also close to the airport which makes it handy to pick up associates who fly in. My only (minor) gripes would be the sidewalks should be a little wider and heavy rains tend to flood a portion of the west side parking area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Lee B
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I've stayed here twice and it's an amazing value. The hotel is clean, staff super welcoming, rooms clean, comfortable and well appointed (nice TV, free wifi, fridge, in-rrom safe, microwave, coffee maker. And, it's close to the airport and in a nice area with lots of dining/shopping options. I will stay here any time I'm in Allentown and looking for a great deal -- not luxury, spas, etc.

Room Tip: The have great accessible rooms. They do allow pets, so if you don't like animals, tell the staf...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rytr
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding you recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. Positive feedback helps to let my staff know, that their hard work does not go unnoticed. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff made you feel truly welcome. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Mt. Poconos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

The maids and the staff is very nice and very helpful to anything you need or if you have the questions. Hope was one of my maids and she was very nice and if I need anything she got it for me. There are six maids here and they all will help you or get you what you need and found out anything you ask them. And we stay here anytime we are in Allentown PA or if we are working around or near Allentown PA. We just really like the people at the hotel

Janet & Glenn Stevens

Room Tip: They are pet friendly and so if you're looking for a hotel this would be the one.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GlennsLoveBug
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon.
Kenilworth, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed here for one night and everything was perfect. This is a newly renovated or, redesigned, as Red Roof calls it, room. Ultra clean with a great bed. I did not see any strange activity going on as other review mention. I'd stay here again in minute. Staff was friendly and it has a great location. Super value for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank David S
Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my GSR made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!
Davidson, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Family booked a few rooms for an evening along the route of a long car trip. Check - in was smooth and receptionist very pleasant.

Rooms are tight but recently renovated, similar to a Courtyard. Had vending pantries and decent amount of parking. Only issue was the laughable "non-smoking property" signs throughout. Two of three rooms had that interesting aroma of cigarettes mixed with overly sweet deodorizer. This chain has an exterior balcony to access rooms on each floor, also a popular smoking destination.

The primary reason we chose this chain was that we were traveling with pets, no pet smells anywhere so those owners were responsible unlike the non-non-smokers. Decent overall value but I'll book another chain if I have no pets.

Nice bonus was 10% guest discount at the adjacent Friendly's.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank FaSnizel
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
I'm writing to Thank You for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Comments like yours are not always nice to hear, however it helps us focus on the areas that need improving.
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotels is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. I want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. I hope that you will give us another try in the future to meet your lodging needs.
new york city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We are back again at this Red Roof Inn and it is still an excellent place to stay in Allentown. It is clean, the staff is friendly, the price is always right and it is convenient to most everything Allentown has to offer. I feel I always give this place a great review so now I have to note one small complaint, the elevator needs to be vacuumed more frequently. Even though my room is on the first floor, I took the elevator up to get ice. Other than that you cannot beat this hotel for quality and value.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank prloverNewYorkCity
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear valued guest:
Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us again. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. I will also be sure to address the cleanliness of the elevator with my maintenance man,

Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had stayed at this location in October. I was kinda worried because of all the reviews that were bad on this location. I had called the corporate number to make sure they remodeled this location at which they did and was happy to see they changed to 100% smoke free. Although I had priced other hotels in this area, the Red Roof was a average priced hotel. I usually book my hotels thru choice hotels because they are cheaper for a decent hotel. When I had arrived at the hotel, the only issue was that there was no continental breakfast and the rooms were updated but was not cleaned properly. The room smelled like smoke. I wondered why it could still smell like that after the remodel but only to see a male housekeeper smoking while working in the rooms. The reason I know the rooms were not cleaned properly was that I had socks on and they were black when I took them off. If your close to the inner corridor you will hear everyone that comes and goes too. Overall it was not a bad stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cindy K
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown airport. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a reasonable rate. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.