“Stay at the red roof”

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I will recommend Red Roof hotel to anyone my stay was great my room was clean the staff were very friendly and helpful prior to me staying there I had stayed at the Knights Inn and Suites all week before that it was the worst experience that I have ever encountered hotel I will not, never recommend that hotel to anyone I give Knights Inn and suite double zeros unless you want to stay with your dog so I say go Red Roof for the price it was great

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dychan R
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is an older motel near the airport. It is typical of these types of motels. Good value for the money but nothing special. We stayed here as part of a golf trip in May 2014 and it was exactly what we were expecting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. At Red Roof Inn we believe in providing our guests with a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price. We hope you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms. We constantly strive to improve and update our product, to provide our guests with a pleasant experience. We appreciate your comments, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I booked last minute and was impressed by the rates and other reviews from TripAdvisor. Upon arriving, my reservation was confirmed, the staff was pleasant and I was given a deluxe king room (#130).

The room, and i am assuming the entire motel was given a makeover in the recent past. Wood floors, up to date linens and electronics, a refrigerator... all appeared good. BUT, the room wreaked of cat stench. It smelled as if a cat was still in the room and had been for a LONG time. Not a smell like death or anything, just an overwhelming presence of dander.

With my allergies going crazy, I only stayed in the room 5 hours before checking out and getting back on the road.

Additionally, I used a towel to clean up the water mess from my ADA shower. The towel was literally black from residue on the floor. The floors didn't look dirty, but apparently they were quite dirty...

I wanted to like this place, but just can't recommend it. I won't be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy A
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry about the inconveniences that you encountered while you were at my inn. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests has an exceptional stay with us and in your case we failed. There is no excuse for the bad odor in the room, and the dirty bathroom floor. We take all of our guests comments very seriously. We read them, learn from them, and use them to better serve our guests. Once again thank you for sharing your comments with us, and I hope you will give us the opportunity to provide our usual high level of service.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Real nice rooms clean and the desk clerk Donna was more than helpful with all are needs. From places to eat to getting us a taxi in a short time. Could not ask for a better stay. Will be back in August for a week and will stay there. Hope too see Donna there

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank harleydan58
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my GSR-Donna, made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

After exploring the area around northeastern Pennsylvania, I decided to stay the Red Roof Inn in Allentown. This one was right near the airport, though I wasn't planning on going to the airport. It was relatively easy to get to, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable. I would stay there again if necessary.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank gittinsj
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

We were happy to read your positive comments about the look of our hotel as well as the service of our staff members. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We booked based on location and price... this was truly a one night stay during a long, fast trip. We were pleasantly surprised to find lots of value! It appears the hotel has been fairly recently remodeled? Everything was clean and in working order... our room was a bit small, but very clean and well-appointed. Service was prompt and friendly... We did have a little difficulty finding it, but that was because we didn't listen to Greta (our GPS). While access is not difficult, the property is not as close to the Interstate as we expected. But it's worth the short drive! There are plenty of restaurant choices within walking distance... try the Red Robin! We plan to stay again on our return trip!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean comfortable room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging experience possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My daughter and I were cold and exhausted when we arrived at the RRI in Allentown. We were checked in quickly, by extremely nice people! Our room was GORGEOUS!! It was clean and WARM! They had recently remodeled and we absolutely loved it, not a single complaint except we couldn't stay longer! Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Elaine L
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

We were happy to read your positive comments about the look of our newly renovated hotel as well as the customer service provided by our staff members. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service to our guests. We thank you again for the wonderful comments, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future !

Also consider these accommodations in or near Allentown
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels
Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Sleep Inn Allentown
Sleep Inn Allentown
#8 of 31 in Allentown
Knights Inn & Suites Allentown
Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport? Share your experiences!