Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport
US$121
US$90
US$69
Priceline
All reviewssuperior king roomroom was cleanfront deskshopping plazaallentown airportdunkin donutsdog walkingparking lotmovie theaterthird floorwould definitely stay here againsands casinonice stayovernight staystayed one nightconvenient locationair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Growing up in the area, I have known about the Red Roof since it was built. It's reputation has not always been the best. But being Pennsylvania Dutch (cheap) and needing a room for one night only and Red Roof stated this hotel had just been renovated - I decided to take a chance. PLUS, they accepted our furry family members for no extra charge. The hotel itself was immaculate. The outside looked great; no chipped paint or bad wood was visible. Everything looked clean and neat. I walked into the office and was greeted by two smiling faces who immediately assigned me to the room I had asked for and promptly turned over my key. I don't think I spent more than five minutes in the office. Went to our room, and immediately was shocked and pleasantly surprised. The room was beautiful. Huge king superior room - extra work space (desk and chair) - large king bed - new mattress/bedding - great colors, spotless. I could not believe my eyes - this did not seem like the Red Roof of old - believe me! Now we did have one problem - The toilet was so low - my husband who is disabled could not get up - they promptly moved us to another room which was handicapped accessible that had a toilet of acceptable height and everything was fine. On check out - I could not stop thanking Donna for our stay. I was so surprised by the improvements - Red Roof will be our "hotel of choice" when travelling with our furry family members from now on. Thank you Donna and the rest of the staff at the Red Roof on Catasauqua Road, Allentown. What a wonderful hotel you have. You have all worked very hard and have all earned the pin I passed on to Donna for you all to share. Thanks for a great stay. Julie Nuno

Room Tip: All Rooms are non-smoking - but a lot of people smoke - there are plenty of ashtrays outside for smokers - maybe a few cheapo lawn chairs from Ollie's on ground level on the grass would be nice.... just a thought.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Red Roof Inn-Allentown Airport and for taking the time to share your experience online. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and share them with the staff. When guests like yourselves take the time out of their busy schedules to give us such a positive response, it helps to motivate the staff and shows that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Visited Allentown for two days, stayed the night here and was pleasantly suprised. Room was very clean and had a microwave, refrigerator, and 42" TV with a king bed for less than $75. There are several restuarants nearby in a strip center, a Subway Dunkin Donunts, Denny's and a diner within walking distance of the hotel. Staff was very freindly and helpful. Great access to Route 22 and the airport. Would definitely stay here again when visiting.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I stay weekly with the folks at Red Roof Allentown and have been very pleased with our stays. We particularly like their dog friendly policy, clean comfortable rooms and affordable rates, especially when compared to other properties around Allentown.

Thanks in particular to Donna for her assistance with our standing reservations and helping assure my pregnant wife does not have to climb steps!

All the best and Happy 4th o' July!
Scott

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my GSR made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Being a commercial hauler I stay at a lot of hotels during the year. The Allentown Red Roof In is one of the best places, for the value I stay. There is a team member named Donna who deserves and exceptional call out for being the most friendly, helpful and courteous people I deal with through the week. I appreciate her very positive attitude and helpfulness while staying there.

Sincerely
Mike Hughes

Room Tip: Red Roof Inn at Allentown is a great value combined with very courteous service. Ask for Donna to get the royal treatment
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ggp17331
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated, and I will be sure to share this review with Donna.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I've been staying at Red Roof Inn for almost a year and I've had a good experience staff is friendly and Hope Schafer is a very attentive maid friendly and very helpful.... I would recommend this establishment to anyone it's very quiet peaceful and relaxing....

Room Tip: Any part is quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

We were happy to read your positive comments about the look of our hotel as well as the service provided by our staff members. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to being of service again in the near future.