“The Best”

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed 2 August 2014

At check-in there was a small problem with the reservation information. The front desk clerk
Donna was more than helpful and got it corrected very quickly. The room was very clean and
the microwave and the refrigerator was nice and clean and a cold refrigerator..As I walked around the property to visited the office and get ice I passed staff and they always smiled
and said Hello. The rooms were spotless and all the lights workied and the ac/heat worked
as advertised. Some other chains I stay at cannot compare to this chain and I would most
highly recommend it to all in need of a hotel in this area. I felt really as part of a family here
thankjs to the attitudes of the entire staff. .

Room Tip: All the rooms were recently renovated and I cannot imagine a substandard room at this location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ken B
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Red Roof Inn-Allentown Airport and taking the time to write the review of your experience. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and share them with the staff. When guests like yourself take the time out of their busy schedules to give us such a positive response it helps to motivate the staff and shows that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I love this place! The staff very friendly and professional. The. Property is always clean and well kept. The rooms always look good and smell fresh! They really going out there way to make you feel welcome. Especially one of the staff at the front desk her name is Donna very warm and friendly. Her politeness makes feels like I'm home away from home and because of Donna I only check into Red Roof Inn when I travel and when I come to Allentown.
Thanks For Everything A Happy Guest... D.K.

Room Tip: The 2nd Floor is the very quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed every second at the hotel it was one of the most comfortable hotels i have been in. Definitely will be staying in again. The rooms were comfortable and stylish and the area was convenient for everything we needed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

I want to thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Your comfort and satisfaction is our number one priority and I am happy to read that we exceeded your expectations. I will share your review with the entire staff as it serves as recognition to a job well done and encouragement to continuously improve upon our service.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We attempted an early check in but our room was not ready. Were offered a different room, not as spaceous as the one we booked and without the fridge, microwave, etc. Bcuz we booked thru Expedia we were told that no adjustment could or would be made to our bill for the lower category room. We opted to continue with the early check in and were glad we did so we could get on with our day. Unfortunately our room was not serviced the first day but a quick call to the desk brought fresh towels and apologies. So, would we stay again? Yes! Why? We slept great, very comfortable bedding, and we found everything clean. Dont need more than that when your daily schedule keeps u out of ur room all day. I suggest third floor so u dont hear the parking lot noise. We didnt hear any...!

Stayed: July 2014
RedAllentown, Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn and thank you for your kind comments about our newly renovated property. At Red Roof your 100% satisfaction is our main goal. We look forward to serve you again in your next trip..

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This place is a great surprise! Very clean and nice!! We are on a business budget and love it when we can stay somewhere this cheap and nice!! Rooms are small but I like that. Very quiet too! A big thunderstorm rolled in the night we stayed and I didn't even know it was raining outside!

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased to hear that you liked the overall feel of the guest room. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The recent updates to the rooms make this a fairly inexpensive and pleasant place to stay. The lack of breakfast isn't a big deal since its very close to some local restaurants. My only real complaint was that the air conditioning unit reminded me of Sarah Palin - loud, obnoxious, and generally useless. It woke me up multiple times from either noise or variance in room temperature.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan H

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our facility. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you encountered with the malfunctioning ac unit in your guest room. Please be assured that this problem will addressed and corrected immediately. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I started a review this morning contingent upon how an issue was rectified and I'm happy to have upped my stars to 5. The bathroom floor was dirty-at first I thought that the tile and grout were discolored. It's all clean now and as I see it was a lapse in housekeeping. The room was fine with a fridge, micro, flat screen TV, coffee maker, hair dryer, lots of electrical outlets and was very clean. Mistakes happen and I would certainly not mind staying here again and would recommend it to anyone looking for value accommodations. There isn't breakfast but there is a supermarket across the same parking lot as well as a Dunkin Donuts and a few "real" restaurants. Across the busy street is a Denny's.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
RedAllentown, Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay. 100% Guest satisfaction is our goal and we thank you for the opportunity to correct a lapse. Our rooms were recently renovated and as you mentioned we are conveniently located in the heart of Allenton business district and minutes away from the Lehigh International airport.
Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to serve you again in the near future.