Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
Ranked #14 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Milton, Florida
“Thank you”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My name is Bill and I recently stayed at your Hotel on Sunday November 24th. Upon checkout I was helped with my bag by the front desk attendant Matt. I had broken my foot weeks prior to coming to the hotel and was in a supportive boot/cast. Matt did not hesitate to ask if I needed any help. It was assuring to kno that kind of service still exists. Thank you very much.

-Bill

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Bill C
Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. Is so touching to hear about the positive experience you had while visiting our property. We always strive to provide exceptional customer service and comfortable accommodations, so thank you for providing us with the feedback that we have been doing so. We pride ourselves in our ability to always make our guest feel welcome and at home, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and that we were able to offer all the amenities necessary for you to have a great stay.

Front Office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Not sure what there is to complain about. Good hotel by abe by abe airport. Clean bed and bathroom for a good price. I feel. Like previous reviews were expecting the four seasons when this is just a simple airport hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank A4K
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I am very happy to hear we were able to make your stay so pleasant, and that we were able to offer all the amenities necessary to for you to have a great stay. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our convenient location and our comfortable accommodations. Exceptional customer service is what we strive for, and we are delighted to hear we were able to accomplish that during your visit. Thank you for your feed back; and again thank you for choosing the Days Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I found the front desk efficient, but a bit perfunctory. For example, I was told my room was "right down the hallway." It turned out to be a long hallway and then turned right and continued on. Before I looked for the room, I asked if there were any other, convenient doorways and was told one was "just inside."

It was an "other" but the one they indicated was hardly "convenient." On my own, I discovered another, closer to the room, but it was down a set of stairs. You see, the land the building is built on slopes downhill toward the highway so from that door my room was on the second floor. It also had an automatic lock with no "swipe" entry so one could go out but could not return. I ended up blocking it open, getting my car from where it was parked near the main entrance (and the "other, convenient doorway") and shelping my stuff up a flight of stairs.

The room was reasonably comfortable but the bathroom lacked sufficient shelf space for the toiletries of two people. There was also a definite lack of available electrical outlets. Fortunately, I pack a powerstrip for chargers and things like that, so I could unplug the desk lamp and then replug it into the powerstrip. However, my wife had to unplug the alarm clock in order to power her C-Pap breathing device near the bed.

Room Tip: Ask to see where your room is located in reference to the lobby before you park your car. I didn...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with comfortable accommodations and exceptional customer service with every stay, and I apologize that we missed the mark during your stay.

The issues you experience during your stay here are completely unacceptable, and I have addressed them with the following departments to which they concern. I would first like to apologize for the ineffectual directions you received from our guest service agent, as I am aware of the unnecessary nuisance they may have caused you. We also apologize for the room discrepancies, I will be speaking with our maintenance department to see what we are able to do to accommodate a more efficient area for toiletries in our guest bathrooms, and will look in installing some new outlets or power strips in the rooms that are in need of some. We are working quickly to make sure other guests do not experience the same problems.

Please accept our apologies for these issues, and we hope the problems your experienced during your stay do not deter you from giving us another try in future travels. Again thank you for you feedback, and choosing the Days Hotel.

Forty fort
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over night before our trip to disney. We booked it on hotwire I believe. The staff was very nice. The guy who drove the airport shuttle was very friendly and the breakfast was good too. Our room was set up kinda funny but it wasn't bad. Everything was clean.

Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Stucc216
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel, and also thank your for taking the time to leave us your most appreciate feedback. I am so pleased to hear we were able to make your stay so pleasant, and that you were able to enjoy our convenient location, speedy shuttle services, as well as our delicious breakfast. Here at the Days Hotel we strive to provide all our guests with exceptional customer service and comfortable accommodations, and are pleased we were able to provide these services for you. Thank you for your feed back; and again thank you for choosing the Days Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.