The worst hotel we ever stayed in.
Staff lied to us to our faces when asked for another room.
One person told me that they are booked when the other said the rooms are available.
No elevator so not stroller friendly. There maybe a some distance to the room from the main entrance.
No security and people staying in the hotel are less than mediocre. Had our brand new iphone stolen right in the lobby by staff or by checking out visitors. Staff was not helpful and the time the phone was snatched and discovered missing was less than 5 mins. Camera do not cover lobby. Even state trooper who we summoned when we called police explained to us that even staff could take it and we will never find out as the cameras do not face the lobby.
Pool was disgusting. Looks like milk with water, very cloudy and had a strong smell of chlorine. First day noticed teenagers swimming with their cloth on and none of the staff said anything. it was snowing prior so all walkways and parking was icy and not cleaned at all all 4 days we were in. Smell of damp in some rooms and hallways. lack of refrigerators and even some furniture - two rooms side by side that suppose to have same things are different. AC/Heat is like a tractor, barely can sleep when its on.
Last day had our kids woken up by the cleaning staff at 8:30am to let us know we need to get out by 11am like we did not know the rules before we booked. She knocked on every door until someone opened up. Cleaning staff is like from prison. Women had tattoos all over their hands.
The place is close to many locations but it is not worth the money though cheap) to stay here. Good WiFi speed. had HDMI TV so game console friendly. No no no to the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our full service property provides you with a "home away from home" experience, from our welcoming lobby, to our friendly staff. Feel refreshed after taking a dip in the largest indoor pool in the Lehigh Valley or melt the stress away in one of our Jacuzzi rooms. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a cocktail and appetizer in our Jetport Lounge, and dinner in our Restaurant. We are centrally located to everything you would want to see or do in the Valley, with easy access to all major attractions, including Dorney Park, Crayola Factory, SteelStax, Sands Casino and much, much more. We create a great value, comfortable, clean accommodations, FREE parking, FREE Wi-Fi, and everything you need, right here! We look forward to seeing you, and having you experience everything all of your guests are raving about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Hotel & Suites Allentown Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Hotel And Suites Allentown Airport
- Four Points Lehigh Valley
- Sheraton Allentown
- Four Points Allentown
- Allentown Sheraton
- Allentown Four Points