“Friday nite sushi buffet?”

Blue North Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Allison Park
Price range: US$15 - US$34
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thompson Run Road
Transit: Two public transit stops adjacent the parking lot within walking distance.
Description: Blue North Restaurant is one of North Hills newest independent restaurants. Featuring a full menu of contemporary American Cuisine. Farm -to- table approach, innovative, affordable wine and cocktail list. Well known happy hour 5-7 Monday-Saturday with select wines, martini's and appetizers for only $5. Nightly dinner, wine and cocktail specials. Monthly wine tasting events.
Reviewed 1 June 2011

By 7 pm there was no sign of the free sushi for happy hour! Lousy atmosphere,yet other locals go there.I live 1 mile away and would never go back.My neighbor warned me not to waste my time,I should have listened.

7  Thank Mensaguy
Bluenorth1701, Owner at Blue North Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Hello, We are the New Owners of Blue North, Formally Blue. We were wondering if you could remove your review for the old owner that was in 2011. We are starting a clean slate for our restaurant and are asking any reviews that have nothing to do with us to be removed.

Hope to see you again, at the new Blue North Restaurant. bluenorth1701.com

Reviewed 7 March 2010

My wife and I decided to go to the Suburbs looking for a "Neighborhood Gem". We found one located in an old shopping mall plaza. Don't be fooled by the location this is a quality restaurant with downtown food, drinks, service and entertainment, without the downtown prices. We recommend Divas Tuesday. They have a different Jazz entertainer every week. We loved Maria our server.

4  Thank 64Browns