“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Roanoke, United States
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Hotel was updated and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Made me feel like a valued HH member when checking in. Fitness center was a little small as it only had an elliptical and a treadmill. Pool area looked nice but I didn't use it. Rooms were clean and had modern furnishings. T

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you very much for sharing the details of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our renovated guestrooms and our other amenities.

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Hampton Inn Altoona

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Lebanon, PA, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This seemed to be the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in many nice hotels. The rooms were also beautiful and roomy. I liked having a couch to relax on. The beds were comfortable as well, and the bedding smelled fresh and clean. Very well-kept, everyone was helpful and friendly--just excellent. I stayed for testing with my school, and everything was perfect. I've stayed in a lot of Hamptons, Hiltons, Homewood Suites, etc, but this was the cleanest, as well as everyone treating us perfectly. Thanks so much to the pleasant and helpful staff who made it a wonderful place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review concerning your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and that you were pleased with the service of the team.

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

General Manger
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was extremely well kept & clean. The beds were very comfortable & I loved the hotel blow dryer! We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast & the friendly service that accompanied the meal. The front desk staff was also very friendly and made check in fast. The front desk manager (Victoria) was especially friendly & accommodating by personally delivering an extra shampoo to our room. My kids enjoyed the pool and I was impressed with how clean the area was kept. We will definitely stay there again & would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I am so very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I am pleased that you enjoyed the guest room amenities such as the blow dryer and our hot breakfast. I will share you kind comments concerning our Guest Service Manager and the rest of my staff with the entire team at our next meeting.

I hope that you will choose to visit us again in the future!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff really went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The room was clean and comfortable. I will stay in this hotel again and will recommend this hotel to my friends and anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Best Wishes,

Springfield, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel is well maintained and clean through out. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Free WiFi that provides a good strong signal. Free breakfast that is more than coffee and donuts. You can count on good quality at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very please to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our newly remodeled guestrooms as well as our upgraded internet service and ample hot breakfast bar.

Best Regards,

Keller, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Staff was great. Breakfast was what you expect. Rooms were a little below what you expect from Hampton. Internet never gets above 1Mbps. Way slower than much cheaper hotels. Overall it's not bad, just a little over priced and the internet is slow for work.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for letting me know about your stay. We actually have just completed some major renovations on our guestrooms, including all new carpet, drapes, furniture etc. Perhaps you stayed in a room that had not been renovated as of yet. We are just completing the 4th floor as of the end of this week. (05/09/2014).

Our internet as of 05/02/2014 has been upgraded to 3Mbps and 6Mbps for the premium internet service in the property.

Best Regards,

Wilke Barre,Pa., United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Beautiful clean room. Excellant service. Staff friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay there again! Complimentry breakfast excellant. Parking was never a problem. Able to park in front of the Hampton Inn. Restaurants and shopping were close and easy to get to.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for letting us know about your stay. I appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards,