“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Altoona, United States
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice Hotel to stay at, newly well furnished guest rooms and all of the hotel building, reasonable prices for a very good service and good place to stay. very good location close to shopping mall and several dining facilities around

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
I am glad that you enjoy your stays with out hotel and that you like the newly renovated rooms. I hope to see you again soon and appreciate your business!

Regards,

Hampton Inn Altoona

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay and the pool and hot tub were top notch. The breakfast was excellent and helped keep our vacation expenses down. We stayed for 2 days and everything was clean and smelled great. Nothing looked worn and the beds were are good quality and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thanks so much for sharing the details of your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our amenities and our newly renovated guestrooms!

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future,

Kind Regards,

Cedar City Utah, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Topgrade accommodations, wonderful staff who go the extra mile even on a soldout weekend. Every single one greeted us with a smile and a genuine desire to make our stay memorable. This is the only place we'll stay in Altoona, and our extended family feel the same.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us! I wil share your kind comments with my entire team.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and that the staff treated you so wonderfully.

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Best wishes for a wonderful summer,

Altoona, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Couldn't have asked for better service - our family had over 14 rooms at the hotel with lots of children and teens. The pool was perfect for our group and we used it daily. The complimentary breakfast was perfect for every age. The staff was so accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know the details of your stay. I appreciate your kind comments and will share them with my team and management staff.

My best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful summer!

Kind Regards,

Havertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Although we only stayed one night, we truly enjoyed it. Hampton always provides a great breakfast...cereal, waffles, fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, and more! Breakfast is free!! Coffee and tea were available 24/7!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thanks so much for letting us know about your stay! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities, especially our complimentary breakfast bar.

Best wishes for a safe and happy summer!

Kind regards,

Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed in Altoona for my son's graduation. The hotel is convenient (walking distance) to a Cracker Barrel and Champs Sports (nice bar). Otherwise, the hotel was only average...had a lukewarm shower in the morning which is a pet peeve of mine and one of the elevators was broken causing long delays.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us again.

Best Wishes,

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 20 June 2014

After traveling for hours late into the night, we had tried to stop at another place (they were all booked up), I wobbled into the Hampton Inn at 2 am ready to agree to any rate so that my 2 boys (5 and 8), my wife and I could sleep. I was greeted at the desk by Fran, who was friendly, accomodating, and immediately moved me from "on the verge of a nervous breakdown" to "taken care of". Our suite was beautiful, the breakfast was great, and the place was immaculately clean. The 5 star review would have been earned by Fran alone, but everything else was great as well. I was genuinely sorry that our stay was as short as it was (had to get back on the road)!

And the pillows, oh goodness the pillows! So soft.

Room Tip: The suites are awesome.