“Great for a night!”
Review of Super 8 Altoona

Super 8 Altoona
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for one night in July. The hotel is clean with breakfast included and very easy to get onto Route 220/Hwy 99. The room we stayed in was a bit noisy because of the fan/ac, which we kept on to circulate the air. We liked that the hotel is less than a five minute drive to shopping, however, dining options are somewhat limited in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2014

$84 W/Taxes...
Best Hotel Deal On Our Trip.
Room Was Clean - Everything Worked - Free Breakfast Filled The Hole.
We will stay here again.
What, I have to add Characters...200 Minimum...15 More........
Here's 200

Room Tip: Got A First Floor Smoking Room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went to visit my sister-in-law and her family in Hollidaysburg so we needed a close place to stay with points. When I checked in I could smell the cigarette smoke as other members notedl.
I requested a 1st floor room and found out that you either went down a few stairs or up a few stairs - only 1 handicapped room on level ground. There was also an error that was going to put us in a smoking room but that was rectified. Our non-smoking room was right next to the smoking rooms and occupied by young people smoking and drinking. I anticipated a noisy night but I was lucky and it was quiet by the time I was ready for sleep. Spritzed the room with Febreze due to the hint of cigarette smoke. Breakfast the next morning was decent - Eggos in toaster, yogurt, cereal and milk, bagels and cream cheese, oatmeal, orange juice and coffee - plenty to choose from to get you on your way. Right off I-99 exit and close to my sister-in-law's with a great price as long as I have enough points!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Thanks to the Manager, my room was close to the front door. My monthly reservation has been taken care of very nicely.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Travellers also viewed these Altoona hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Altoona
Hampton Inn Altoona
Hampton Inn Altoona
#1 of 15 in Altoona

Been to Super 8 Altoona? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Altoona

Address: 3535 Fairway Dr, Altoona, PA 16602-4479
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Altoona
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Price Range: £46 - £78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Altoona 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Altoona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Altoona Hotel Altoona