Super 8 Altoona
Quality Inn & Suites(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$112
US$129
US$67
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
US$87
US$99
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanbudget hotelwaffleswould stay againthird floorstaff was friendlypenn statecomplimentary breakfasthorseshoe curveoff the highwayreclinersuper8ballparkvalodgingratespillows
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for one night in July. The hotel is clean with breakfast included and very easy to get onto Route 220/Hwy 99. The room we stayed in was a bit noisy because of the fan/ac, which we kept on to circulate the air. We liked that the hotel is less than a five minute drive to shopping, however, dining options are somewhat limited in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

$84 W/Taxes...
Best Hotel Deal On Our Trip.
Room Was Clean - Everything Worked - Free Breakfast Filled The Hole.
We will stay here again.
What, I have to add Characters...200 Minimum...15 More........
Here's 200

Room Tip: Got A First Floor Smoking Room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went to visit my sister-in-law and her family in Hollidaysburg so we needed a close place to stay with points. When I checked in I could smell the cigarette smoke as other members notedl.
I requested a 1st floor room and found out that you either went down a few stairs or up a few stairs - only 1 handicapped room on level ground. There was also an error that was going to put us in a smoking room but that was rectified. Our non-smoking room was right next to the smoking rooms and occupied by young people smoking and drinking. I anticipated a noisy night but I was lucky and it was quiet by the time I was ready for sleep. Spritzed the room with Febreze due to the hint of cigarette smoke. Breakfast the next morning was decent - Eggos in toaster, yogurt, cereal and milk, bagels and cream cheese, oatmeal, orange juice and coffee - plenty to choose from to get you on your way. Right off I-99 exit and close to my sister-in-law's with a great price as long as I have enough points!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple