“Good fast food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Good fast food”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Its perfectly fine fast food (seafood) That pretty much sums it up.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ALTOONASHAWN

Martinsburg, PA
“How can you not love it?”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have eaten at restaurants all around the country, but when it comes to tasty and greesey fried fish, who can beat Long John's? (Not actually a rhetorical question.... if some place can beat them, let me know). This place brings back childhood memories of vinegar-soaked hush puppies smothered in tartar sauce. Its not fine dining, but it is fine with me. (Although I like the place, I would feel like a total tool if I were to ring the bell on my way out the door. Who does that?)

Visited February 2012
Roaring Spring
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, reasonable price”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

It is clean with good service and I never had any bad food from here in the twenty some years I have been a customer.

Visited March 2012
Hastings, Pa
“Good for a quick meal”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Long John Silvers has a standard menu but the food is good for the price. I would not plan this as an evening out but rather a quick stop on the way to or from some where.

“fantastic fish”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I love to come here because of the pleasant service, the good prices, the portion size, the tastiness and freshness of the food, and the cleanliness. This place sets and follows high standards and makes sure that you are satisfied.

Been to Long John Silver's? Share your experiences!