“Great food & servic”

Long John Silver's
Ranked #115 of 174 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The food you find will obviously be much like that of any other Long John Silvers. Clean facility and friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Good value for a fish meal; quick service. This is a great place to eat if you're in a hurry and want to spend a very little bit for a tasty meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Factory fishing boats are destroying our seas and Long John supports them. Their drag nets destroy the sea floor while collecting everything in their path. Fried fried fried. It stinks like a huge carbon footprint.

1  Thank JT955
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Its perfectly fine fast food (seafood) That pretty much sums it up.

1  Thank ALTOONASHAWN
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have eaten at restaurants all around the country, but when it comes to tasty and greesey fried fish, who can beat Long John's? (Not actually a rhetorical question.... if some place can beat them, let me know). This place brings back childhood memories of vinegar-soaked hush puppies smothered in tartar sauce. Its not fine dining, but it is fine with me. (Although I like the place, I would feel like a total tool if I were to ring the bell on my way out the door. Who does that?)

Been to Long John Silver's? Share your experiences!