“BOB FEATHER”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“BOB FEATHER”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

i think the villa capri is one of the best restaurant in my neighborhood and i i enjoy eating there very much finelli is always coming out to ask if the food is to my liking thank you for caring to ask and treat customers like family that makes a nice warm atmosphere keep up the good work finelli

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Phenomenal Meal & Atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Off the charts!! This restaurant is, without a doubt, the best restaurant for authentic Italian cuisine in all of Blair County! I would stack it up against any in NYC as well! The food, the service, the wine…all exceeded my expectations as usual. I highly recommend the artichoke hearts, but in reality you cannot go wrong with anything that you order. Frank and his wife go way above and beyond making you feel like part of the family and when here you feel like you are home. My favorite restaurant is an understatement! Bon Appetit

1 Thank anthony p
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian restaurant in Altoona / State college Area”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Wow is all I can say... This restaurant is all about customer service and food quality.. By far the best Italian restaurant we have had... Thank you to mr. finelli and mrs. Finelli for making us feel welcome. Jamie our service was awesome.

We will be back ...

1 Thank Marcy B
“Romantic Dinner!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

What a treat to enjoy a fabulous, delicious meal with my husband! The Veal Caprese and Veal Saltimbocca were incredible! The service was top-notch! Enjoyed a cosmopolitan cocktail and shared a bottle of Pinot Grigio with dinner. An all-time favorite restaurant!

1 Thank Scorpio1028
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have been a regular customer for years. The quality is unsurpassed and the dining experience is among the best. I highly recommend Finelli's Italian Villa.

1 Thank Charles M