“Overall AMAZING!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had my first Fenellis experience and really enjoyed it! I will definitely be returning. I had stuffed shrimp which I loved and the desserts were to die for! I would like to thank our server Tessa for making my boyfriend and I's evening complete. This resturant was the perfect place for our date...the atmosphere, the food, and service were all just great! Thank you Finellis for everything.

1  Thank mommy232

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Finally a night out with the husband and wow was it amazing! We were greeted by Mr. Finelli who was extremely charming and funny! Tessa was our server and she was very knowledgable on the menu and the great wine selection. She suggested the Caesar salad to start which was phenomenal!!! I had the filet imperial and my husband had the veal chop. Both were superb! Tessa brought over the dessert tray with all the homemade desserts from mrs Finelli and wow was it amazing! I had the chocolate peanut butter and he had the cannoli. Yum!!! Cant wait to get another night out and come back. This restaurant is nothing less then spectacular

1  Thank Dana0283
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My mother broke her hip in a fall and we were several hundred miles from home. As she was convalescing at the hospital waiting and waitin and waiting for her hip replacement we tried your place and absolutely loved it. Thank you for helping us in this time of need.

1  Thank Brancine
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I love this restaurant , the food is the best, I've never been disappointed , it is just delightful ! Best kept secret in Altoona ! Every year while we r in Altoona we have a Xmas party in September (we r not here most of the year, we live in florida) for about 22 people and I must tell you the best service and food, it's just amazing, our friends so look forward to this dinner every year! Thank you, Tony and the entire staff at Finelli's for a most amazing dinner! I love this place! I eat there once a week while I'm in Altoona , so wish they were in florida!

1  Thank Dottie R
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We are in Altoona for a family reunion and were recommended to Finelli's. Wonderful, homey atmosphere and exceptional staff. Owners Frank and Jeanne, daughter Amigh and chef son Tony were warm and welcoming. Our server Jamie was professional and fun, which was perfect for our group. Very good wine list. The food was exceptional and the dessert tray (Jeanne's specialty) was decadent. We ordered two to share and it was heavenly! Frank came out and sat with us to tell stories and memories of Altoona which was perfect since our family has a history in this town. One of the best meals I've had, can't say enough. I highly recommend Finelli's if you are in the Altoona area!

2  Thank Donna C