“Best Mexican restaurant in Altoona”
Review of Montezuma Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I always go to Montezuma when I'm craving Mexican. The service is always great and so is the food. I love the atmosphere and the way the restaurant is decorated.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Service was horrid. Drinks had no alcohol in them. Server didnt come to my table after dropping off chips for 20 minutes. Stay away at all costs

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The service was great and so was the food. The prices are as good as it gets at an ethnic restaurant. We have been there a half dozen times or so and I have tried a different meal every time. I have not been disappointed with any of them. I love the chips and salsa that is served almost as soon as you get seated.They will refill it for you. The place is clean and the music makes you think you are in Mexico. Yes, I have been in Mexico. So if you like Mexican food or want to try it for the first time; this is the place to go. The drinks are good too.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We always get a great meal here. Fresh, fast food and excellent service keeps us coming back.
The atmosphere is festive and clean. I prefer the grilled chicken salad but you can't go wrong with any dish.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

From one try, I am very pleased with this restaurant. All the food was well prepared and richly flavored, just a pleasure. The location is fantastic, a tennis-ball throw from I-99 Plant Rd. exit and thus the perfect travel stop.