“Amazing Mexican Food in Altoona!!!”
Review of Casa Valadez

Casa Valadez
Ranked #40 of 175 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We were passing through Altoona looking for a bite to eat. I happen to see this Mexican restaurant from the road. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it was one of the best Mexican meals I've ever had! My mother and I both ordered 2 different taco salads. They were absolutely delicious! Everything, including the shell, was a perfect blend of flavors. The chips and salsa were fresh and wonderful. The service was quick and very friendly!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Casa Valadez is, hands down, the best Mexican food in Altoona. The other restaurants in this specialty have better decor, but for the food and value, this is the best. The salsa is truly awesome...the portions are huge.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

This place is great! Food is made fresh, free chips and salsa while your waiting and really cheap beer! I have been coming to this place for a while and am never disappointed!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Casa Valadez has fantastic food, drinks and an excellent atmosphere!

The wait staff is attentive and fun, plus they can make some great margaritas and Corona-ritas!

Their street style tacos are fantastic. You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu! It's all homemade and they make you feel like part of their family!

My family tries to go at least once a week!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

The food wasn't very good,we were very disappointed and we will go any where but at Casa Valadez!! The service was okay and the food wasn't very tasty at all!

Been to Casa Valadez? Share your experiences!