“If You Want Attentive Service”
Review of Casa Valadez

Casa Valadez
Ranked #74 of 175 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is one of my favorite mexican restaurants and I don't believe it is a chain. Food is authentic and delicious. Staff is attentive and caring.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

A great little authentic Mexican restaurant. I've tried lots of different dishes and never had anything bad.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had a surprisingly good burrito here. Went with extended family and overall the food was pretty good, but not great. The service was good and the burrito was wonderful.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I frequent this place often, by far the best around! Their prices are great and the food is even better! Today I got the fish and shrimp tacos, just like I remember when I lived in Mexico! They just remodeled and now have hand carved and painted booths and tables depicting Mexican culture! This place is not only a delicious experience, but a cultural one as well! I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Sorry but I thought the food was terrible. We never went back! I can not remember what I ordered, but it not only tasted bad, it looked awful too.

Been to Casa Valadez? Share your experiences!