“Good food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 171 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: The Best Place To Eat In Altoona! Come Down And Become A Part Of Our Family! Best Staff, Best Food, And The Best Guests Around!
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We arrived at 6:30 and had about a 20 minute wait, even with reservations. We were able to sit in the waiting area. Once seated, we were waited on right away, never had to search for the waitress even though we were in a corner. Food was very good.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

One of the nicer lunch places in Altoona. Wife & I each had the 7-pepper sirloin salad which was very good and steaks cooked to our liking. Service was very good and will go back.

We did attempt to have lunch here a few months ago, but hostess told us there was a fifteen minute wait so we left. Just don't see any restaurant in Altoona worth waiting to be seated.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

The Longhorn was busy, but not so noisy that we could not converse across the table. I had shrimp on a bed of rice with steamed vegetables; my husband had a petite steak, baked potato. The food was excellent, the service great. We would definitely eat here on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant for the first time one evening as it is somewhat new to the area. We were pleasantly surprised. Our steaks were delicious. Our server was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I've eaten at a few Longhorn Steakhouse's before and this one was pleasantly more bright and cheerful. We stopped her after a long day at the Horseshoe Curve and found it a good experience. It wasn't so noisy as the one we frequent most often. The steaks we ordered were done to perfection. In addition, our waitress, Laura E. was very attentive and had a pleasant personality. I would recommend this Longhorn as a great place to stop during your travels to Altoona and the region.