“Dinner for Four Please”

Dining options: Reservations
Gallitzin, Pennsylvania
“Dinner for Four Please”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

After a trip to Stager's Store in Portage, Pa we decided to have supper somewhere that had some good food. After never coming to the Olive Garden before, we decided to come here and eat.
We had parked and walked in the doors when a man named Bradley had greeted us and showed us our table. On the way to the table, he picked up our silverware on a nearby counter. I would have expected the silverware to already be on the table like in most restaurants like Eat N' Park. We were seated in a room where you could see everything that was going on out front such as who is coming in the door. We had made our decisions of what we were to get and waited for the waiter to come and take our orders. A view for me to watch as we waited for the waiter/waitress to come to serve us made time pass by a little quicker.

Once the waiter had arrived I noticed that the waiter had stretched ear lopes. Not too happy about that but the waiter was nice and treated good.

I ordered some spaghetti with some meat sauce. 2 others in the family also did. We were offered wine but didn't take any. To drink, I had a sprite with no ice. The waiter had brought our drinks to us quickly and also brought us breadsticks and salad. Being as hungry as I was, I had ate all of the breadsticks before the waiter had brought us our meals.

When the waiter had brought us our meals, the bowl of spaghetti was bigger and more than I had thought. I ate some of my food and before I knew it, the waiter was back with another Sprite and he asked us if we needed boxes to take our food with us. We had told the waiter yes and seconds later, he came with four boxes. We put our food in our boxes and then I had to use the restroom. When I had arrived at the restroom, I had noticed the signs. They said ladies and gentleman next to the restrooms. I was a little shocked since you usually don't see that in most places.

The restrooms were very clean. Nice sinks and counters inside the restrooms.

As we left a lady had opened the door and said thank you for eating here.

The first visit to the Olive Garden was a nice visit for dinner with the family.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ns3347

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Restaurants close to the Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Its your normal Olive Garden but its right across the street from the Hotel. You have to cross a busy street an easy walk approx. 300 ft, but due to traffic you may want to drive. Just another plus to staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Red Lobster is less than a block away !!!

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasty”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It tasted really good. I liked the waiters and the food. It was clean, tasty, and safe. Everyone enjoyed the food.

Visited July 2013
Shirleysburg
“birthday lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to Olive Garden in Altoona for my girlfriends birthday. It was a little after 1 , and my girlfriend wanted a meal that wasn't on the lunch menu. I asked the waitress if they had the meal my girlfriend was inquiring about and she said yes it's just on the dinner menu, but i will have it made for you if that 's what you want. Needless to say it made the day , because it's my girlfriends favorite from Olive Garden, it's chicken marsala. So it made my girlfriends birthday even better. Thanks Olive Garden and to the excellent waitress that served us.

• Visited April 2014
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Service was poor at the time”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions and at best it has been poor. The stuff was poorly trained letting food get burnt and feeding people not so good food having to call an ambulance. The managers did make it right for all parties involved to give out gift cards and tried to make up for very bad previous service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank weatherman00

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!