“Friendly service”

Ranked #28 of 172 Restaurants in Altoona
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stop by occasionally for lunch when shopping at the mall. The servers are always quick and very friendly - which is why I will nornally stop in. The healthly menu options are surprisingly good!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Let me start by saying, I have not been a fan of Applebee's in the past, mainly because the one in the city where we used to live was consistently bad! Bad food, bad service...just bad! I had, however eaten in at an Applebee's in College Park, MD that was exceptionally good and the service was outstanding...but regularly, my experience with the chain was not good at all. So, I was a little reluctant to step foot inside another Applebee's, but since we were new to the area, we gave it a try...and we have not been disappointed! Their service, food, and atmosphere is great! The restaurant is located inside the mall with an outside entrance to accommodate their later hours. THIS Applebee's has become a go-to for dinner out! Their Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp is outstanding! If your experience with Applebee's has been the same as mine, this one is worth a try!

Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here at least a dozen times with family and coworkers. The staff has always been pleasant. The food is always what you expect and the environment is surprisingly nice for a mall location.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

If your in the logan valley mall very "trendy" to eat there but very good food and nice service, like sitting at the windows to the inside of the mall

1  Thank shjPA
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We always like Applebee's food. This one is clean, the wait staff is friendly and well trained. Our waiter was Joshua M.